Sheed to the Knicks!

That just might be a good idea!!!

I think Rasheed is a great player and I also think that he will fit in well on the team. He is agressive on both defense and offense. He players with a lot of heart, and that would be good for EC when he has two and three defenders on him!!! I feel Wallace is a defenite contender.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I would love for Sheed to come to the Knicks. Frye is kind of a "poor man's version" of Rasheed Wallace. Wallace would bring everything that Frye brings, plus great shotblocking, defense and a longer range jumpshot. I'm not sure we have the pieces to trade for him though. Sheed has been an integral part to the Pistons success and I think Dumars would want too much (i.e. Lee). I wouldn't trade Lee for Sheed.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
I think that Rasheed's value might be low this season (assuming he's on the block)... but I wouldn't sacrifice any of the Knicks' younger pieces (even Frye) for a 30 plus yr old Rasheed who still gets himself ejected in critical situations 11 years into his career...

Starks

Starter
too late. we needed to do this move 3-4 years ago. Sheed needs to be on a win now team, not us.

Besides, he's too much of a competitor to want to waste the final years of his career in the bottom of the eastern conf. Players like that don't buy "rebuiling in baby steps".

I would LOVE to see him a Knick. Don't get me wrong, he's the kind of old school guy I love and this team is devoid of, but I don't think its fair for him to come to a losing team.

Send him to Denver for Nene

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'd be shocked if the knicks were a losing team next year, even without rasheed, rashard lewis, ron artest, or whoever. The knicks will make the playoffs next year as long as major injuries dont happen. They were a young team last year on the verge of going from pretenders to contenders. Next year they'll be real contenders, and a playoff team. You can only be bad for so long.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
PG - Marbury
SG - Q. Rich
SF - Ron Artest
PF - Rasheed Wallace
C - Eddy Curry

= New Bad Boys of the NBA = Championship in New York

I wouldn't care if Rasheed became a knick but it's the cost that's worrying me. Who are we going to lose for him?

exactly....it's not like I wouldn't want him to be a Knick, but at what cost? I mean his contract only has two more years on it, and that means it would come off the books the year we will have massive cap room, but still I would hate to give up any youth....but if we do make the trade Lee, Balkman,or Collins can't be apart of it.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
You'd do WHAT!!!??? I think u meant RASHARD not Rasheed....I hope

yeah, no typo, i mean rasheed, ya think too much for offense, rashard lewis is a 6'11 player who is limited on rebouding and is weak on Defense, rasheed will be great next to curry

nyk07-08

Rookie
they should trade channing frye, nate robinson, and steve francis for Jermaine O'neal. They should also trade Jamal Crawford for Ron Artest. Starting Line-up..... PG- Stephon Marbury SG- Quentin Richardson SF- Ron Artest PF- Jermaine O'neal C- Eddy Curry. Your thoughts?

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Y in the hell would u trade your biggest trading chip 4 a 32 yr old Rasheed Wallace? Besides play good D, what can Sheed do that Frye can't do?? If I can't get 1. Kobe 2.Garnett 3. Artest 4.Lewis then i'm NOT trading Frye.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Y in the hell would u trade your biggest trading chip 4 a 32 yr old Rasheed Wallace? Besides play good D, what can Sheed do that Frye can't do?? If I can't get 1. Kobe 2.Garnett 3. Artest 4.Lewis then i'm NOT trading Frye.

chuuuuch... this is the type of dumb move layden did all the time that filled our roster with past their prime superstars...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Reality check: Lakers would want allot more than Francis and Frye for Kobe. The same goes for Oneal. Yes Wallace is aging but he only has two more years on his contract. This doesn't keep us over the cap like it would if we went after a Kobe or Carter. And the beauty of it is that it is a realistic deal that the Knicks can make happen.

metrocard

Legend
Rasheed is getting old, chucks up too many 3's, doesn't rebound enough. Good defender, but I don't want to give up much for him.