Knicks Will Be Busy June28th - July 1st

amilion

Benchwarmer
I feel the same way. I know a lot of people feel he's inconsistent but I love his play. I don't want to get rid of J.C. or Lee.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
All we can do is :crossfingers: and hope that no 1 out bids us. Perfect scenario would be Knicks getting Lewis 4 i'm guessing Rose and Frye (not sure if contract is right) and we trade Crawford 4 Artest. PG-Marbury (Being Marbury)SG-Lewis (Shooter) SF-Artest (Best Perimeter Defender in NBA/Will get guys 2 play hard) PF-Lee (Rebs) C-Curry (Ez points in paint).

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
All we can do is :crossfingers: and hope that no 1 out bids us. Perfect scenario would be Knicks getting Lewis 4 i'm guessing Rose and Frye (not sure if contract is right) and we trade Crawford 4 Artest. PG-Marbury (Being Marbury)SG-Lewis (Shooter) SF-Artest (Best Perimeter Defender in NBA/Will get guys 2 play hard) PF-Lee (Rebs) C-Curry (Ez points in paint).

I dont understand how you think the trade with Jamal Crawford for Ron Artest would work? I know that the Kings want more then just one player.. Plus Seattle wants Jamal Crawford and Nate Robinson that is something that the Knicks and Seattle are agreeing upon for R. Lewis.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
cuz they can't go out and sign one directly since they're over the salary cap... their only hope is that the team they play for signs them then trades them away...