Thread: What about this?

Lightbulb What about this?

This is @ the top of my wishlist 4 the offseason. Trade Crawford, JJ#20 and Nate 2 the Sonics 4 Lewis. Trade Frye, JJ#13 and Q-Rich to the Kings 4 Artest, Garcia and Abdur-Rahim. And on 6/28/07 With the 23rd overall pick the New York Knicks select Sean Williams Foward out of Boston College.

Starters:
    PG-Marbury
    SG-Lewis
    SF-Artest
    PF-Williams
    C-Curry

Bench:
    PG-Collins/Francis
    SG-Francis/Garcia
    SF-Balkman/Garcia
    PF-Lee/Abdur-Rahim
    C-Morris/Rahim

Not 2 Bad

Yo I usually don't like major changes to the roster but I like the sound of that plan. The roster is balanced, the rotation is more defined which would mean our offense could possibly have more rhythm and our defense will be on the same page alot more often. Good stuff...

Originally Posted by FameMos
    This is @ the top of my wishlist 4 the offseason. Trade Crawford, JJ#20 and Nate 2 the Sonics 4 Lewis. Trade Frye, JJ#13 and Q-Rich to the Kings 4 Artest, Garcia and Abdur-Rahim. And on 6/28/07 With the 23rd overall pick the New York Knicks select Sean Williams Foward out of Boston College.

Starters:
    PG-Marbury
    SG-Lewis
    SF-Artest
    PF-Williams
    C-Curry

Bench:
    PG-Collins/Francis
    SG-Francis/Garcia
    SF-Balkman/Garcia
    PF-Lee/Abdur-Rahim
    C-Morris/Rahim

Not 2 Bad
    One of the problems w/ that proposition is no one is trading for either of the JJs. I love Q but he's not going anywhere with that bad back. Also I'd take Frye over Abdul Rahim any day.
    Last edited by rady; Jun 09, 2007 at 12:44.

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    Yo I usually don't like major changes to the roster but I like the sound of that plan. The roster is balanced, the rotation is more defined which would mean our offense could possibly have more rhythm and our defense will be on the same page alot more often. Good stuff...
    The only thing that i'd be weary about would be offense comming off the bench. But the starting lineup would be a PROBLEM!!!!

Originally Posted by Isiah's Advocate 33

Starters:
    PG-Marbury
    SG-Lewis
    SF-Artest
    PF-Williams
    C-Curry

Bench:
    PG-Collins/Francis
    SG-Francis/Garcia
    SF-Balkman/Garcia
    PF-Lee/Abdur-Rahim
    C-Morris/Rahim

Not 2 Bad
    One of the problems w/ that proposition is no one is trading for either of the JJs. I love Q but he's not going anywhere with that bad back. Also I'd take Frye over Abdul Rahim any day.
    They (Seattle) would almost have 2 if no other team has a better offer on the table cause Lewis is gonna be traded. And the Kings want nothing 2 do with Artest so I think it's a huge possibility of that trade being possible. And like u said 'Also I'd take Frye over Abdul Rahim any day' and so would the Kings.
    Last edited by rady; Jun 09, 2007 at 12:44.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Starters:
    PG-Marbury
    SG-Lewis
    SF-Artest
    PF-Williams
    C-Curry

Bench:
    PG-Collins/Francis
    SG-Francis/Garcia
    SF-Balkman/Garcia
    PF-Lee/Abdur-Rahim
    C-Morris/Rahim

Not 2 Bad
    I like it your idea, but we don't need Lewis if we're getting Artest. I can't see Williams, a one dementional shot blocker starter over David Lee.

i really dont wanna see crawford go

I know that Lee deserves the start but if u had a lineup where Marbury's doing what he did this yr. Lewis shooting lights out not 2 mention his HUGE size advantage @ the 2. Artest being a str8 up DAWG. Williams protecting the paint and Curry getting ez points in the paint I can't c y we wouldn't be @ the top of the Eastern Conference.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I haven't see Lewis enough, can he play the 2? a 6"10 SG would be insanity.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I dont believe that the Artest trade would ever work. Really.

Nyk Logo Good thoughts

Ok i love the Seattle trade I believe Crawford is not going to much better than what he is now. I love crawford but I think he will blow up one game a year and take crazy shots the rest of the year to disrupt our offense. But the Lewis trade would be great. And we should also do the Artest trade but do we really need Abdur Rahim? He hasnt been very consistent with the Kings, but if we gotta get him in the deal with Artest I'm all for it. I like our bench also but I dont think we should put Williams in the starting lineup. We should also use Lee as our 4 and bring Balkman as our 6th man. Francis I think would be great off the bench too.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I like it your idea, but we don't need Lewis if we're getting Artest. I can't see Williams, a one dementional shot blocker starter over David Lee.
    agreed... i don't think lewis can start at 2...