Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks Radio Hour

Nyk Logo wow

Yeah i hate the nets and what makes me even more upset is that they have there games on the YES network come on yankees well i guess the more they make the more they can spend on making this club the best in the world.

What i really hate about the Nets is like sometimes they try to come of like there a NY team yall from Jerzey stay in JERZ

Good News

Alan Hahn of Newsday has agreed to do an interview at some point. I am shooting for Sunday Oct 21st or the 28th as the debut show - more details to come.

I really like Alan's blog and would be interested to hear his opinion on the team.

Should have more info in the next few days

Mike

What time (NY time that is) would the Knicks section be going out at?

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Yes, great idea. I would love to be apart of a season introduction. Or just simply talking about the knicks.

Nyk Logo Sounds good

Yeah i hope this works out i would love to hear more news about whats going on with the knicks just make sure u update us on whats gonna happen on the blog where waiting and watching.

Guys

Need some more feedback - right now (mainly due to the baseball hot stove responsibilities) I am shooting for a weekly Sunday show.

I may eventually be able to obtain press credentials, but that is tough and very much up in the air, which in that case might mean I can get some cool soundbites

But here is my question - If I do a Sunday weekly wrap up show would Sunday morning around 10am be a time you would be interested in listening? Remember this is downloadable on iTunes and you can listen to the replay anytime (most people want that)

Also a weekly recap show would be surrounded by special shows, for example if the Knicks make a big deal on a Tuesday- you bet we will be doing a show.

Big Knicks-Nets game late in the season, for sur we would do post-game.

If the show is successful then I would expand it just like I did with baseball (3x a week)

Your thoughts- please all feedback is welcome, and yes I want a call in segment where you guys could call in and voice your opinion.

I'm new to this forum so i didn't catch this post when you first made it. The show sounds awesome, and once it's on I am all ears. And most definitely I'll be calling in.