Knicks Radio Hour

msilva177

Benchwarmer
Guys

Need some more feedback - right now (mainly due to the baseball hot stove responsibilities) I am shooting for a weekly Sunday show.

I may eventually be able to obtain press credentials, but that is tough and very much up in the air, which in that case might mean I can get some cool soundbites

But here is my question - If I do a Sunday weekly wrap up show would Sunday morning around 10am be a time you would be interested in listening? Remember this is downloadable on iTunes and you can listen to the replay anytime (most people want that)

Also a weekly recap show would be surrounded by special shows, for example if the Knicks make a big deal on a Tuesday- you bet we will be doing a show.

Big Knicks-Nets game late in the season, for sur we would do post-game.

If the show is successful then I would expand it just like I did with baseball (3x a week)

Your thoughts- please all feedback is welcome, and yes I want a call in segment where you guys could call in and voice your opinion.

I'm new to this forum so i didn't catch this post when you first made it. The show sounds awesome, and once it's on I am all ears. And most definitely I'll be calling in.