Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Lee on WFAN

Default David Lee on WFAN

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

enjoy

The best part of that interview was hearing him say he takes 1000 shots a day working on his J
    And that he's also working on his ball handling...
    now that's a work ethic! and trying to make yourself better!!!

Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    The best part of that interview was hearing him say he takes 1000 shots a day working on his J
    And that he's also working on his ball handling...
    now that's a work ethic! and trying to make yourself better!!!
    i was just gonna write the same exact thing..... well said!

Lee shud start as PF.....i always thought that....who do u guys think his game resembles the most/ or what it can develop into?

Originally Posted by Toons
    Lee shud start as PF.....i always thought that....who do u guys think his game resembles the most/ or what it can develop into?
    Oakley if he can develop a mid range j

I wouldn't compare him to the Great Oak. The Great Oak is fearless, mean, and would put the fear of God in you. This is a man that you wouldnt want to come across in a dark alley. I like Lee though. The kid has the potential of being a knick great. There's no doubt he scraps with the best of them...

I could imagine David Lee becoming a Carlos Boozer type player if he bulks up enough.

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    I wouldn't compare him to the Great Oak. The Great Oak is fearless, mean, and would put the fear of God in you. This is a man that you wouldnt want to come across in a dark alley. I like Lee though. The kid has the potential of being a knick great. There's no doubt he scraps with the best of them...
    not as attimidating as Oak,but can is much more athletic. I think ultimately his numbers will be very similar to Oak's, if not a lil better. but the comparision is not all that fair for Lee considering Oaks legacy w/ the team. But Lee is keeper and if he keeps working he'll be a starter soon

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Lee can produce a career similar to Oak or even better. If Lee comebacks this season with a consistant Kurt Thomasish J...its over, drop Channing Frye. Lee shoots 80% from the FT...great FT for a big man. Lee is the man, if he doesn't start this season, Isiah should be hanged infront of MSG.

If Lee gets that jumper than we don't need Frye nemore and it would make it that much more easier 2 let Frye go

12th man

Originally Posted by FameMos
    If Lee gets that jumper than we don't need Frye nemore and it would make it that much more easier 2 let Frye go
    Exactamente.

Originally Posted by FameMos
    But why do we always have to trade someone? Develop Frye into a solid backup or soon to be starter. Remember Lee was never a force on defense so if he does get a J he'll be a rebounder with a J. Frye can block shots and shoot the rock. It can be also said the other way around...if frye learns how to rebound then Lee will be stuck on the bench forever. I say we keep both and play the better guy. It's that simple...they are too talented to just ship off onto another disasterous trade...

But why do we always have to trade someone? Develop Frye into a solid backup or soon to be starter. Remember Lee was never a force on defense so if he does get a J he'll be a rebounder with a J. Frye can block shots and shoot the rock. It can be also said the other way around...if frye learns how to rebound then Lee will be stuck on the bench forever. I say we keep both and play the better guy. It's that simple...they are too talented to just ship off onto another disasterous trade...
    chuuuuuch... it's that thinking that made us ship out strickland AND mark jackson...

12th man

Because we're a 33 win team and 95% of our roster are average-terrible players
    Last edited by metrocard; Jun 09, 2007 at 19:20.

95% of 12 players = 11.4 players are average - terrible?

who is this miraculous 6/10 of a player who is above average (or below terrible i guess)...