Thread: The Negative Media

Hybrid View

Default The Negative Media

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

im am so sick of people like this guy.....

expecially frank isola beat writer for the Dailey News. the guy is as smug as he can be on his radio show on sirius radio. all he does is make negative statements about the knicks..... some beat writer

what a douche

here is isola's latest blog entry
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

im really sick of that guy and all the negative media

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

You must really hate Metro's posts if you hate that article. If you put your fandome (I know it's not a word but what ever) a side you may have to consider removing Thomas if he doesn't bring our team to the play off level next season. I really hate to think that way because as a fan (a true fan) I always hope and expect this team to make it to the play offs but that sadly has not been the case. I think this writer has too much faith in the mediocre teams of the easter conference. Philly will suck for at least the next 3 years, Chicago is a disappointment and my bet is they will continue to be unless they make some upgrades, Orlando, still a work in progress. Bottom line the east is wide open. Bottom line, we would have made the playoffs if we didn't have injuries. Now with one more year under this new team's belt, the chemistry margin has increased and the chances of success with this current roster alone have improved. With standing a major meltdown I do not see this team missing the post season next year.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

You don't have to suck Isiah's balls to be a true fan.

I want sucess for my team, when I see failure or a bad business move, I'm very out spoken about it.

Who cares what Frank Isola thinks? If you don't like it, then pursue a journalism career and write positive stuff about the Knicks. If not, just make your own blog and promote it all over the net. Thats my suggestion.

that's how it always is with the media.....

they love to HATE NY...
    There's nothing much you can do, just choose not to read it.

There's a long list of writers from vescey, isola, doughtery, bill simmons - all haters

The only two who I find very unbiased in their articles is Howard Beck from the NY times and Marc Berman from NY Post.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    that's how it always is with the media.....

they love to HATE NY...
    There's nothing much you can do, just choose not to read it.

There's a long list of writers from vescey, isola, doughtery, bill simmons - all haters

The only two who I find very unbiased in their articles is Howard Beck from the NY times and Marc Berman from NY Post.
    Co-Sign... Those guys are the only ones I bother to read. THe Mitch Lawerences and Frank Isola's of the world are disgusting . The thing is even when they are good, they media still finds a way to **** on them... Thats how it is in NY i guess

The negative and the controversial sells...that's just how it is I guess...