3 Team trade rumor

kej718

Rookie
This is not mine a friend emailed it not sure where he got it or if the contracs work out, if it was up to me I would replace Rose with Q Rich.:peace:

My boy works over in the MSG/Knicks camp and a hell of a trade was mentioned to be in serious talks/consideration involving the Knicks, Lakers, and Sonics ... basically he told me it breaks down like this:

Knicks get: Kobe Bryant, Rashard Lewis (via sign & trade)

Lakers get: Ray Allen, Channing Frye, Jared Jeffries

Seattle get: Jamal Crawford, Nate Robinson, Quentin Richardson

... and I thought, this makes sense:
- Kobe gets out like he wants, Lewis comes to NY via sign & trade like he wants to
- The Lakers still have a ticket seller in Ray Allen, and could push for some sort of stardom out of Channing Frye (he'd work in the triangle, if Phil doesn't quit b4 hand)
- Sonics get Seattle natives Crawford & Robinson, which along with presumably Durant with the second pic would render a hell of a young nucleus and should sell a hell of a lot of tickets for the Sonics ... this might even keep the team in Seattle and dead the moving rumors

... as a Knick fan, I'd love this deal and it'll help shift some of the balance of power back over to the East, along with a possible KG move to beantown ... shout outs to DBC for the info ;-)

Trin_Starr

Starter
Tht's actually not too bad....
But I can't see the sonics moving both Ray and Lewis for just Q, JC and nate....

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Uhhmm. Sorry, there is no way that deal is going to happen. So, we get two all-stars by only giving up 5 players that don't play starter minutes or have injury questions. I don't think the Lakers will give up Kobe for Ray Allen, Channing Frye and Jared Jeffires.

kej718

Rookie
Uhhmm. Sorry, there is no way that deal is going to happen. So, we get two all-stars by only giving up 5 players that don't play starter minutes or have injury questions. I don't think the Lakers will give up Kobe for Ray Allen, Channing Frye and Jared Jeffires.

wHAT IF SOME DRAFT PICKS WERE ALSO THROWN IN?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
this is ridiculous, if this trade goes down, the knicks going have some nba live line up, but line ups like dat only work in video games man, i dont see how a line up like this would work with only one basketball

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
this is ridiculous, if this trade goes down, the knicks going have some nba live line up, but line ups like dat only work in video games man, i dont see how a line up like this would work with only one basketball

So true. On my save I got Yao Ming Chris Bosh Richard Jefferson Joe Johnson and Gilbert Arenas.

Video games also made me think trades work that easy. but they dont. In the real NBA, teams look at protential and how well the player would fit in the team.

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
you guys seriously have to stop dreaming. im a biiig knick fan and everything but im really sure that this deal wont go down. the best thing we could hope for this offseason is that we draft a good 3 point shooter and/or defender. dont get me wrong, kobe or lewis would be fkng sweet on the knicks but im not getting my hopes up at all.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
we would definitely have to give up way more...seattle has more of a need for a big so id throw randolph in with nate and q or craw. if the lakers end up with lee and craw and a draft pick from us and say jeff green? maybe they could consider it....

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
this trade works.... http://games.espn.go.com/nba/featur...782~469~1027&teams=18~13~13~13~25~13~25~18~18

knicks end up with kobe and lewis and earl watson
seattle gets randolph and nate
lakers get craw, q, lee, and fred jones and say a 1st round pick next year.

im not a gm but i think this makes sense for everyone involved...lakers get a few shooters and lee will be a fan favorite there. seattle gets a big body and local boy nate. knicks obviously get new starting SG and SF.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
no randolph, and no lee either. wed have to maybe put lewis at the 4 and balkman at the 3, or start jeffries/rose at the 4. either way... lewis was never the number one option in seattle. if marbury accepted that being a point guard involved passing and if curry could live with fewer touches we would be ok