Young-Players STAY

Kiyaman

Legend
No Offense! to any Knicks Fan and Members, but the truth of the matter remains that the only best thing that Isiah Thomas did for this Knick Team since his arrival was put these young promising athletes on the Knicks Roster: Frye, Lee, Balkman, Morris, Collins, and Nate Robinson.
To get rid of One of these Future Young-Players should mean FIRE Isiah Thomas this offseason. Neither one of these Players contracts put this Knick Team anywhere near over the Salary Cap. All of their contracts are near the minimum wage contracts in the league. Isiah Thomas should be made to get rid of any of his High Rolling Contract Players if he want to make a trade this offseason.
All I want from Isiah Thomas right now is for him to Draft the 23rd pick than I would FIRE him like Larry Bird did after Isiah talked Jermain O'Neal to resign with Indiana Pacers.
I understand why every member and Knick-Fan want to trade for better players for this Knick Team. And I trully understand why every trade they make up involve the Knicks young Players, because the rest of the Knick Players have been playing Like BUMS and NO Team wants them, but that is Isiah Thomas problem. Someone need to make Isiah Thomas Trade Jerome James or Curry? Marbury or Francis? Jefferies or Q.Richardson? and that should be his LIST of Players to trade this offseason (I would have like to add Malik Rose or Maurice Taylor? but we know what Isiah did with the next man Money).

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
No Offense! to any Knicks Fan and Members, but the truth of the matter remains that the only best thing that Isiah Thomas did for this Knick Team since his arrival was put these young promising athletes on the Knicks Roster: Frye, Lee, Balkman, Morris, Collins, and Nate Robinson.
To get rid of One of these Future Young-Players should mean FIRE Isiah Thomas this offseason. Neither one of these Players contracts put this Knick Team anywhere near over the Salary Cap. All of their contracts are near the minimum wage contracts in the league. Isiah Thomas should be made to get rid of any of his High Rolling Contract Players if he want to make a trade this offseason.
All I want from Isiah Thomas right now is for him to Draft the 23rd pick than I would FIRE him like Larry Bird did after Isiah talked Jermain O'Neal to resign with Indiana Pacers.
I understand why every member and Knick-Fan want to trade for better players for this Knick Team. And I trully understand why every trade they make up involve the Knicks young Players, because the rest of the Knick Players have been playing Like BUMS and NO Team wants them, but that is Isiah Thomas problem. Someone need to make Isiah Thomas Trade Jerome James or Curry? Marbury or Francis? Jefferies or Q.Richardson? and that should be his LIST of Players to trade this offseason (I would have like to add Malik Rose or Maurice Taylor? but we know what Isiah did with the next man Money).

So you wouldn't trade any of our young players in a package for KG or Kobe? I'm partly with you. I feel like we are on the right track and shouldn't make too many changes but if KG wants to play in NY, which is a possibility, then your favorite young player is gone in my book.

Kiyaman

Legend
So you wouldn't trade any of our young players in a package for KG or Kobe? I'm partly with you. I feel like we are on the right track and shouldn't make too many changes but if KG wants to play in NY, which is a possibility, then your favorite young player is gone in my book.

Elite Super Star Players like Kobe, KG, and J.O'Neal should only be traded for other Star Players like Marion, Pierce, Artest, and a Future first round pick.

Alot of Knick Fans is only looking at this Kobe trade in favor of the Knicks, when they also should be looking at it from the Laker-Fans sneakers on too.
Where Kobe or KG (each) are actually worth TWO Star NBA Players in a trade.
The New York Strong Media and Knick Fans on the Web sure make it hard for each of the Knicks young Players to concentrate this offseason on improving their weak-areas with there teammates for next season, when rumors of them packing up and moving their Family here or there in so many trade rumors.
And Isiah Thomas is not helping out much by saying some DUM-Comment about Curry is the only untouchable on this Knick Team.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i think curry should be the only untouchable, or randolph. professional athletes constantly deal with trade rumors so dont feel too bad for them. i would LIKE to keep lee and balkman but nate and collins are nothing special and expendable.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Elite Super Star Players like Kobe, KG, and J.O'Neal should only be traded for other Star Players like Marion, Pierce, Artest, and a Future first round pick.

Alot of Knick Fans is only looking at this Kobe trade in favor of the Knicks, when they also should be looking at it from the Laker-Fans sneakers on too.
Where Kobe or KG (each) are actually worth TWO Star NBA Players in a trade.
The New York Strong Media and Knick Fans on the Web sure make it hard for each of the Knicks young Players to concentrate this offseason on improving their weak-areas with there teammates for next season, when rumors of them packing up and moving their Family here or there in so many trade rumors.
And Isiah Thomas is not helping out much by saying some DUM-Comment about Curry is the only untouchable on this Knick Team.

stars rarely get traded for equal value... shaq got traded for brian grant, lamar odom and caron butler (kwame brown)... ray allen got traded for wally szerbiack, delonte west and jeff green... iverson got traded for joe smith, andre miller and some potato chips...