View Poll Results: Is the Randolph trade the best trade Isiah has made?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 62.50%
  • No

9 37.50%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Curry and Randolph

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by metrocard
    If you didn't know what blackhole meant, I'll define it for you.

Blackhole in the offense means when you pass it to one player, and you'll never see the ball again. That player kills ball movement and opportunities for open shots.

Curry rarely passed out of double teams, lets be serious now and not blame other players for his flaws.

No one is talking about numbers here, its just observations from the games we've watched this season.
    Blackhole is an exaggeration similar to when critics said that Marbury had no D or was a liability on defense. Curry is a young developing center and well worth the money we're paying him. Remember Curry was drafted right out of high school and did not learn the fundamentals. So far he's improved each year. Logic tells us that he will improve again.

Nyk Logo Zack, Zeke, and Q

GREAT TRADE! ZachDolph gives you more in one man than Frye and Francis put together, and I'm not just talking mass. The little I've seen of ZR, he's been mighty impressive, one of those players who can carry a team, and score at will, CONSISTENTLY! Frye and Francis took up space and were dead weight 1/2 the time. Will Curry really be doubled and tripled when Zach is nearby? An excellent addition, whether he stays, or goes for someone better... btw, Fred Jones won the slam dunk, so Knicks now have 2 slam dunk champs on the squad. Alley oop party anyone?

I can feel another trade comin on...

Starbury - Collins - DanDick
    Crawford - Nate - Jones
    Q Rich - Balkman - Chandler - Nichols
    Randolph - Lee - Jeffries - Morris
    Curry - James - Rose - Cato

Coolness.
    CC
    Attached Images Attached Images

Superstar

My distaste for this trade is known already so I won't continue to harp on it. What I will do is write on how this can be made better. I have come up with a trade which will assist in making this happen. The basics of the trade is the Knicks get Rashard Lewis and Marcus Camby and give up Randolph and Craw(Seattle) and Q and Morris(Denver)

The link is here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Denver gets their outside threat that they sorely missed during their series with the Spurs, they also save money by getting some expiring contracts.
    Seattle gets a post up player and a 2 guard
    amd the Knicks get the defensive player of the Year and fan favorite Camby along with Lewis...

Tell me what you think

Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    My distaste for this trade is known already so I won't continue to harp on it. What I will do is write on how this can be made better. I have come up with a trade which will assist in making this happen. The basics of the trade is the Knicks get Rashard Lewis and Marcus Camby and give up Randolph and Craw(Seattle) and Q and Morris(Denver)

The link is here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Denver gets their outside threat that they sorely missed during their series with the Spurs, they also save money by getting some expiring contracts.
    Seattle gets a post up player and a 2 guard
    amd the Knicks get the defensive player of the Year and fan favorite Camby along with Lewis...

Tell me what you think
    GREAT TRADE!!!!!! Good job on your part sir. That would be the best thing that could happen 2 the Knicks. The only thing is that we could use 1 more 2 Guard. I would have no problem however keeping Jones (plays D and can hit 3's) but we still need another 2 guard. But maybe we could put Lewis/Balkman @ the 2 from time 2 time

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by donchris
    Blackhole is an exaggeration similar to when critics said that Marbury had no D or was a liability on defense. Curry is a young developing center and well worth the money we're paying him. Remember Curry was drafted right out of high school and did not learn the fundamentals. So far he's improved each year. Logic tells us that he will improve again.
    I hope so, but then again Curry has been in the NBA for 6 years already.

But you could also say, the NBA isn't as a place where players develop their fundamentals like in the NCAA or Europe.

Originally Posted by FameMos
    GREAT TRADE!!!!!! Good job on your part sir. That would be the best thing that could happen 2 the Knicks. The only thing is that we could use 1 more 2 Guard. I would have no problem however keeping Jones (plays D and can hit 3's) but we still need another 2 guard. But maybe we could put Lewis/Balkman @ the 2 from time 2 time
    Rahard Lewis signed with Orlando.
    And Denver is shopping k-mart and his salary, not camby and his Defense POY award.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I hope so, but then again Curry has been in the NBA for 6 years already.

But you could also say, the NBA isn't as a place where players develop their fundamentals like in the NCAA or Europe.
    Also the Bulls suck at developing young players. They didn't know what to do with Curry. At least we have Herb to work with the big guys. This is why I expect more from Curry. Actually the better Curry performs the worse the Bulls organization looks.

In his six years, Curry's been coached by: Tim Floyd, Lon Kruger, Scott Skiles, Larry Brown and Isiah Thomas... IT is the only coach that has believed in EC and Aguire is working with him on fundamentals... no way Curry doesn't continue his improvement... now we have another legit 20 pt threat... no way teams double or triple either guy...