Trade Marbury

metrocard

Legend
ummmm.... did you guys watch any knicks games last year? before collins became the go to defender... marbury guarded the elite scorers on opposing teams when the game was close and clock was low... he forced joe johnson (6'8) into a bad baseline jumper to beat the Hawks... forced kobe (6'6) into a bad one that give us the W against mamba and LA... there are more... those are the ones i feel like typing though...

Exactly, you don't need to type it. Marbury gave us great efforts on the defensive end in 06-07.

GiantsKnickFan

Benchwarmer
I think after all his boys around the league are playing in the playoffs steph wants to get there, he stepped up his D and PG skills and should benefit from that this year.
He still has the ability to put 35 if we need it like when jamal went down. I do hope that we give mardy some time to develop and give steph enuff time to rest and not burn out and get hurt at the end of the year as its been the past few.
Ive been thinking about it and i think it may be a good idea to start mardy and have steph at the 2 position. mardy is good defender and played well with steph when jamal went down. Jamal was too inconsistant and altho very clutch, did well when hes been the 6th man.
Jamal isnt a good perimeter defender and if we can have a good perimeter D that will help our curry and zach down low.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
^true indeed... people need to watch the games themselves before jumping to ridiculous conclusions about steph based on what they (don't) hear on ESPN...

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
I dont want Marbury to go but Isiah pulls the cord on that then I would like someone who will bring us some wins. Or atleast someone with experience. Maybe Nash or T.J. Ford

for all that say fuck Zack Randolph..FUCK YOU!!!..They made the riight choice considering the directions they wanna move in.Frye was good but was not meeting standards. The knicks are just missing a crucial peice,maybe a artest like guy , just someone who can really play D and give us that mason,oakley like hardness...I dont wanna hear about his history or zacks history, sprewell came over after chocking the fuck out that biotch and Ny really changed his career for the better, too bad he thought millions of dollars wasnt good enought to feed his fam..

nyk_nyk

All Star
ummmm.... did you guys watch any knicks games last year? before collins became the go to defender... marbury guarded the elite scorers on opposing teams when the game was close and clock was low... he forced joe johnson (6'8) into a bad baseline jumper to beat the Hawks... forced kobe (6'6) into a bad one that give us the W against mamba and LA... there are more... those are the ones i feel like typing though...
Totally agree. Steph's defense last season was probably the best of his career. Also remember, he did it all with a knee that was not at %100.

I admit, the Knicks were one of the worst defensive teams but they had a few players that worked hard on defense night in and out.

Balkman
Steph
Quentin
Rose

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
for all that say fuck Zack Randolph..FUCK YOU!!!..They made the riight choice considering the directions they wanna move in.Frye was good but was not meeting standards. The knicks are just missing a crucial peice,maybe a artest like guy , just someone who can really play D and give us that mason,oakley like hardness...I dont wanna hear about his history or zacks history, sprewell came over after chocking the fuck out that biotch and Ny really changed his career for the better, too bad he thought millions of dollars wasnt good enought to feed his fam..

The Knicks were Spree's second chance... the Knicks are Zach's second chance... The Pacers were Ronny's first... The Kings were his second... Do we really need to see it a third time? This guys is the TO of basketball at this point... let him fuck up someone else's franchise...

metrocard

Legend
The Knicks were Spree's second chance... the Knicks are Zach's second chance... The Pacers were Ronny's first... The Kings were his second... Do we really need to see it a third time? This guys is the TO of basketball at this point... let him fuck up someone else's franchise...

Randolph has never been to the playoffs, Artest would be the best foward on the Knicks and huge upgrade defensively. Artest deserves a chance, he's willing to play in New York more than anything. Sacramento is a boring city, same for Indiana. Artest just needs to be home. We're already fucked up, theres NO risk trading for Artest, NONE.