David Lee 4 Rashard Lewis

Kiyaman

Legend
I know this can't/won't happen but if it could, would u trade Lee 4 Lewis?

NO!

David Lee is one of the Brightest spots of this Knick Team. Without David Lee & Balkman what other reason would you have to compliment President Isiah Thomas?

FameMos

Benchwarmer
David Lee is not Untouchable. IMO He will never be an All Star. Lee and Marbury are my 2 Fav. Knicks but if u have a chance 2 get a good player, who would fit our offense nicely (2 say the least), who complemants the players we're tryna build our franchise around, and he solidifies the current hole we have in the roster...U HAVE 2 make that trade. Sumtimes u gotta give 2 get.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I heard we got a better chance in landing Ron Artest in NY then Lewis or Peterson they are shooters, Artest is a defensive presents. The Kings are shopping Artest around, and the Knicks are giving in to it. I think Artest will be a knick.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Garnett is the only player that I would give Lee up for. Isiah would be stupid to trade Lee, he is a fan favorite. I like the Artest move though. He would be a better fit at small forward. We don't need any more offensive players. We need defense!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
The title to this thread should be changed to Lee's jockstrap. I'll say this one last time. Lee is a role player. I don't think we need Lewis at this point and I'd rather get Artest because of his defense and desire to play in NY.

metrocard

Legend
Lee is a GEM. Lewis is gone, we don't need Lewis anyway.

FUCK AN OUTSIDE THREAT. Like you said correctly, we need defense and that man is Ron Artest.

well offense isn't the knicks problem. If anything they are a team with too many scorers. Lewis seems excessive. His lack of defense botheers me as well. I think we'll be alright for O with starbury, crawford, curry, randolph. I think we'll be fine.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks trade for Artest I'm changing my name from Knicklover to Isiahhater.

Look, I understand that Artest is a great talent and a perfect fit for the Knicks. I just wouldn't want a disruptive idiot like him on my young team if they paid me to take him.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Isiahhater i 100% co-sign... since Lewis is a Magician now (Orlando is gonna be sick next year!)... the better question is who would you trade lee for?

gerald wallace, garnett, kobe, darko (as part of a multiplayer swap, not 1 for 1), kirilenko, tayshaun prince, tyson chandler, marion

these guys i think we need to fill out our roster and help us improve on both ends of the court (except for darko)... most of them are being shopped too (except for prince and chandler)... but those are the guys that i wouldn't be upset if we lost him, since zbo gives us his rebounding and we have chandler and balkman for his energy... who's on your shortlist?