Lewis To Orlando.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Lewis new home is the Orlando Magic he agreed to a Maximum Salary deal. The knicks got no chance in R. Lewis.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Additionally. The Knicks gave Trevor Ariza and Penny Hardaway for Steve Francis. Orlando waived Hardaway. 16 months later they get R. Lewis. So we basically gave them Lewis... and Trevor Ariza in that trade... Its always good to be under the salary cap.

GiantsKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Additionally. The Knicks gave Trevor Ariza and Penny Hardaway for Steve Francis. Orlando waived Hardaway. 16 months later they get R. Lewis. So we basically gave them Lewis... and Trevor Ariza in that trade... Its always good to be under the salary cap.

R u seriously saying we gave them lewis? thats upsurd, they are giving him kobe,garnett, JO type money. Hes not even 2nd NBA team. clearly over paid. Hes good, but hes no game breaker.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
R u seriously saying we gave them lewis? thats upsurd, they are giving him kobe,garnett, JO type money. Hes not even 2nd NBA team. clearly over paid. Hes good, but hes no game breaker.

thats wat i basically say, i dont find the big deal about em, he is good but nothing special, plus he is incosistant

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
yeah... but considering qrich makes about 8 or 9 mil... and jeffries makes 6 or 7... then lewis has to be a max kinda guy if that;s what the sf market is...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I'm glad we didn't get Rashard. We don't need another scorer who doesn't play defense.

The Magic will be tough next year though.