Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with Stephon...peep this interview (video)!

Default WTF is wrong with Stephon...peep this interview (video)!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Is he high, drunk, nervous, or WHAT?!?!?!?!?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Marbury is just having fun.

he's obviously high. No biggie.

Superstar

wow he is absolutely high out of his mind...completely incoherent and rambling statements. at least he presumably only smokes during the offseason?

what the hell was wrong with him? My better ho, my better half, my wife?!
    that whole interview was just not right.

That interview was a lot like the Knicks. At the beginning, it seems simple enough. Youíve got two people sitting down to do the Q&A. Halfway through though, youíve got a mess. By the end of things, youíve got a trainwreck and youíve won 26 games but you canít get any better because you traded all your draft picks away.
    (it comes from a guy from the slamonline blog)

Veteran

Out of all the Videos you watch about Marbury, Stephen A. Smith says it best about all the talent that is rolled up in Starbury.
    There is not one percent of Leadership qualities within Marbury PG-Talent.
    Marbury needs a Teammate Leader like Lebron James on his team to WIN a Championship. The truth must be told, players like Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Micheal Jordon, and Dennis Johnson who take control of the Point in every 4th quarter game could WIN a Championship with PG-Marbury on their team without a problem.
    Every NBA team that had Marbury on it had the wrong expectations of Marbury being their Franchise PG-Leader of his teammates.
    Marbury is just a player with alot of talent that needs to be lead at the PG-position by a Player that is a "Point-Foward" Franchise Leader (Lebron James) who can take control at anytime of all three positions (PG/SG/SF).

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Out of all the Videos you watch about Marbury, Stephen A. Smith says it best about all the talent that is rolled up in Starbury.
    There is not one percent of Leadership qualities within Marbury PG-Talent.
    Marbury needs a Teammate Leader like Lebron James on his team to WIN a Championship. The truth must be told, players like Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Micheal Jordon, and Dennis Johnson who take control of the Point in every 4th quarter game could WIN a Championship with PG-Marbury on their team without a problem.
    Every NBA team that had Marbury on it had the wrong expectations of Marbury being their Franchise PG-Leader of his teammates.
    Marbury is just a player with alot of talent that needs to be lead at the PG-position by a Player that is a "Point-Foward" Franchise Leader (Lebron James) who can take control at anytime of all three positions (PG/SG/SF).
    I forgot to mention one Player that would've been the ideal BEST backcourt Partner for Marbury which is Kobe Bryant.
    Marbury PG-Talent would never have any pressure on him with Kobe Bryant as his backcourt teammate.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Marbury was a little out of it but. its not a big deal really. Look at that bitch Paula Abdul, she was drunk as hell on that show American Idol. Marbury is a great person, and that video isn't going to bring him down. He gives back to his community. Even though its true that he might have been Drunk/High/Nervous.. Lets just forget about this.

Anyone have a transcript of this? Everyone's talking about this video, even espn.

Here's some highlights:
    -Steph doesn't play for trophies evidently
    -Steph gets offended if he doesn't have 12 minutes to answer a question
    -Steph never slept in the same bed as KG
    -Steph's wife is his better ho
    -Steph's cant teach the kids on his own- but he can give teachers the tools to ($15 crappy sneakers can do this i guess)

Let's pray he's high. If he isn't then it makes the NYC Public School system look terrific!

He's High. Probably had 1 2 many puffs on the Kush...

Originally Posted by Starks
    Anyone have a transcript of this? Everyone's talking about this video, even espn.

Here's some highlights:
    -Steph doesn't play for trophies evidently
    -Steph gets offended if he doesn't have 12 minutes to answer a question
    -Steph never slept in the same bed as KG
    -Steph's wife is his better ho
    -Steph's cant teach the kids on his own- but he can give teachers the tools to ($15 crappy sneakers can do this i guess)

Let's pray he's high. If he isn't then it makes the NYC Public School system look terrific!
    Don't forget that he'll be averaging about 12 dimes and TWO ASSISTS!!!!

he probably meant 12 assists and 2 steals.. but then again, who can bet on that?

wat is wrong with him lol.. nice find

Y'all Are Acting As If No Celebrity Did What Marbury Did, Give This Guy A Break. The Interview Went On Well Until He Said My Ho, My Wife. Even If He Was Drunk, He Has Never Been In Trouble By The Law For Drunk Driving. Unlike His Cousin Telfair, I Think Marbury Is The Most Well Behaved In His Family Cos U Never Hear Or See Him Getting Into Trouble Like Telfair. After All The Interview Was Ok To Me. Stop Criticizing This Guy.

... and I guess you get another pot-head with Zach. I am not sure wasn't there something about Zach and drugs on the media a while ago?

yep! here it is: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'll tell you the knicks won't win anything with that roster. There are no winners on the team and two key players obviously don't know that taking care of their health is part of their job.