Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with Stephon...peep this interview (video)!

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Originally Posted by pat
    ... and I guess you get another pot-head with Zach. I am not sure wasn't there something about Zach and drugs on the media a while ago?

yep! here it is: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'll tell you the knicks won't win anything with that roster. There are no winners on the team and two key players obviously don't know that taking care of their health is part of their job.
    That was 4 years ago... I haven't heard anything about Zach Randolph since. DUI. It happens to a lot of pro players.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Whats wrong with potheads? They're great athletes. Your post should be warned for discrimination.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

That was a funny clip. No one will take it seriously. And yea I think Steph meant to say 13 assists 10 points which would make him the number 2 or 3 PG in the league. The number 1 ho thing was funny. I wanted to stop the video when he said "I can't give them if they don't already have it". What? I still like Steph. Best PG the Knicks have had in a long time.

i don't get what everyone is talking about... steph doesn't seem high at all... he seems like he really wants to believe that the knicks will be good next season... like most of us... listen to his goals instead of criticizing his slips of the tongue... 10 points 12 dimes and 2 or 3 STEALS (yeah, he said assists... have you never misspoken?)... listen to the praise he shouts to zbo, curry and isiah... he understands that it's about chemistry and takes it upon himself to better the team... he said he has to be the one to get curry and randolph to maximize their potential... isn't that what we want from a leader? curry and zbo will get criticized... by you... by me... by everyone... but their teammate has their back... i would like to hear from curry, lee, crawford, balkman and the rest of the crew about this deal as well though... are steph and isiah alone in their love of this deal? he should be relieved to no longer have to depend on channing frye's inconsistency occupying offensive space with him... i'm not dissing frye... randolph's better... period... but back to steph... even if he was high... the content was crazy... don't miss the message you anti "pot" analysts...

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Whats wrong with potheads? They're great athletes.
    Great athletes? Some might be decent players but certainly no winners. Which pot head ever lead his team to a NBA championship? I played with peoplewho sparked it up and I still coach two pot heads and non of them was/is a winner.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by pat; Jul 06, 2007 at 07:58.

Most of the pro athlethes use some kind've Narcotic.

Still its embarrassing to look that retarted on national television. People get fired over **** like that in the real world.

don't ever EVER ever feel sorry for these athletes. They have enough riches to last 6 lifetimes, and they will always have it easier than us working class chumps

12th man

Originally Posted by pat
    Great athletes? Some might be decent players but certainly no winners. Which pot head ever lead his team to a NBA championship? I played with peoplewho sparked it up and I still coach two pot heads and non of them was/is a winner.
    Discrimination.

Rasheed Wallace is a NBA champion. Bill Walton, etc. Most of the NBA smokes weed man, whats wrong with you? You team sucks.

There is no word in the dictionary to describe the way he was acting on that interview. He was acting weird.

Default At 7:13

I thought he was saying my better whole... not my better ho.

I think he was just extremely nervous. Nervous people do get dry in the mouth, lick their lips alot, ramble, answer incoherantly (sp?), act wierd, etc. which is similar to being high on certain drugs...

Or I could just be innocent and he is in fact high and said my better ho.

Originally Posted by jeckomaru
    that would made much more sense

Originally Posted by pat
    dennis rodman had five rings... barkley was an mvp... different sports but... LT did coke en route to 2 superbowls... Michael Irving, Deion Sanders and the rest of the cowboys were on hard drugs too... weed is neither terribly addictive, nor is it life threatening... and i played with a squad full of weed heads and we won 2 championships... i play with weedheads all the time... and we usually win...

12th man

Originally Posted by ShairanXIII
    dennis rodman had five rings... barkley was an mvp... different sports but... LT did coke en route to 2 superbowls... Michael Irving, Deion Sanders and the rest of the cowboys were on hard drugs too... weed is neither terribly addictive, nor is it life threatening... and i played with a squad full of weed heads and we won 2 championships... i play with weedheads all the time... and we usually win...
    Greatest post ever.

Originally Posted by ShairanXIII
    As I said: no winners. Rodman did not win the titles he just happend to be on the right teams. And the cowboys were on cocain? Well, this is nothing but doping.

If the knicks should win anything next year I will surely admit that you were right. But for now all I can see is a lack of professionalism.

@ metro: And how on earth can you seriously accuse me of disciminating against weed smokers? Not saying anything against an NBA player being high as f#/k on TV would be a discrimination against anybody working nine to five and getting fired for smoking weed on the job.

Superstar

Originally Posted by jeckomaru

I think he was just extremely nervous. Nervous people do get dry in the mouth, lick their lips alot, ramble, answer incoherantly (sp?), act wierd, etc. which is similar to being high on certain drugs...

Or I could just be innocent and he is in fact high and said my better ho.

...that maybe works if hes a rookie doing his first interview, and not a 10 year vet