Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could this be Isiahs Grand Scheme?

Default Could this be Isiahs Grand Scheme?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You get the shooter needed to pair with Curry and a defensive PF to boot. It is a hiuge salary dump for us and Chicago gets their lowpost scorer...hmmm

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I rather have Luol Deng

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126

I rather have Luol Deng
    I dont think Chicago wants to part with Deng. Gordon gives us an exceptional shooter/scorer hard nosed player. His game would compliment Curry and we wouldnt give up Lee or Balkman. Next year when Artest opts out you sign him and have a starting lineup of:

Marbury
    Gordon
    Artest
    Lee
    Curry

Default gotta be a 3 way

Lee has to remain a NYK....

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    I dont think Chicago wants to part with Deng. Gordon gives us an exceptional shooter/scorer hard nosed player. His game would compliment Curry and we wouldnt give up Lee or Balkman. Next year when Artest opts out you sign him and have a starting lineup of:

Marbury
    Gordon
    Artest
    Lee
    Curry
    I don't like Gordon in this lineup. He is a 1 or 2 goto guy. He's not going to change his game that much to sacrifice for other players. Curry needs the ball every possession even if he doesn't score and Marbury would still be the second option. I know Gordon is probably a better scorer than Crawford, but Crawford and Curry have good chemistry on the court and I wouldn't mess with that.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    I don't like Gordon in this lineup. He is a 1 or 2 goto guy. He's not going to change his game that much to sacrifice for other players. Curry needs the ball every possession even if he doesn't score and Marbury would still be the second option. I know Gordon is probably a better scorer than Crawford, but Crawford and Curry have good chemistry on the court and I wouldn't mess with that.
    Gordon is not the goto guy in Chicago and was almost traded for Gasol. I think he would be great at running an in out game with Curry. He can put up assists and defend too.

Crawford=6th Man of the Year

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Gordon is not the goto guy in Chicago and was almost traded for Gasol. I think he would be great at running an in out game with Curry. He can put up assists and defend too.

Crawford=6th Man of the Year
    When Chicago needs scoring, they go to Gordon. I've never known him to be an assist guy. He only averaged 3 assists/game in 33+ minutes. I wouldn't feel comfortable running an offense around Gordon and Curry. He attempted 16.3 fg per game last season which was the most for the team. How could you say he wasn't the goto guy?

gordon was chi towns go to guy no question

OMG no gordon, im sorry, hes a good player, but hes a 6'1 jamal crawford, sometimes hell score 20/30, somtimes he'll score 5. Hes clutch, but jamal is more clutch. Plus, jamal has good chemistry with curry and isnt a ball hog, gordon doesnt know how to pass

i agree...

Originally Posted by jasperjay

Lee has to remain a NYK....
    no way orlando trades their third leading scorer (i think) for jeffries and morris... turn trade override ON...

Originally Posted by GiantsKnickFan
    OMG no gordon, im sorry, hes a good player, but hes a 6'1 jamal crawford, sometimes hell score 20/30, somtimes he'll score 5. Hes clutch, but jamal is more clutch. Plus, jamal has good chemistry with curry and isnt a ball hog, gordon doesnt know how to pass
    gordon far more consistent than crawford... big ben is putting up consistent 20 ppg + seasons... on a playoff team... he may be the second best scoring little man (6-2 or less) in the league... crawford is barely cracking 17... but you're right about chemistry... crawford is a better playmaker than gordon and he has great chemistry with curry... why **** that up...

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

So what do you guys think about Luol Deng?

If the bulls dont wanna give up deng for kobe, garnett, gasol, why would they want to trade him here?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by ShairanXIII
    no way orlando gives up turkoglu for jeffries and morris...

ben gordon is much more consistent than jamal... averaging 20+ on a winning team... craw is barely cracking 17 on a 33 win squad... but i do agree that he and curry have a special synergy on the court...
    That special energy is nice and all, but the NBA isn't a 2 on 2 game. Its 5 on 5. I'm not going to keep Crawford cause he's good at throwing alleys to Curry, but that leaves an excuse for him to chuck up untimely jump shots that just cause alot of pain inside.

Crawford has so much damn talent too, he could be playing smart like Rip Hamilton, instead he plays like an oversized Eddie House.

If Zeke is smart he'll stay away from Chicago for a while. Giving them Zach along Tyrus Thomas Jakim Noah for Eddy Curry and Ben Gordon would be crazy. At least with Zach he could somewho prove that he got the better deal for Curry