Could this be Isiahs Grand Scheme?

nyk_nyk

All Star
I dont think Chicago wants to part with Deng. Gordon gives us an exceptional shooter/scorer hard nosed player. His game would compliment Curry and we wouldnt give up Lee or Balkman. Next year when Artest opts out you sign him and have a starting lineup of:

Marbury
Gordon
Artest
Lee
Curry
I don't like Gordon in this lineup. He is a 1 or 2 goto guy. He's not going to change his game that much to sacrifice for other players. Curry needs the ball every possession even if he doesn't score and Marbury would still be the second option. I know Gordon is probably a better scorer than Crawford, but Crawford and Curry have good chemistry on the court and I wouldn't mess with that.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I don't like Gordon in this lineup. He is a 1 or 2 goto guy. He's not going to change his game that much to sacrifice for other players. Curry needs the ball every possession even if he doesn't score and Marbury would still be the second option. I know Gordon is probably a better scorer than Crawford, but Crawford and Curry have good chemistry on the court and I wouldn't mess with that.

Gordon is not the goto guy in Chicago and was almost traded for Gasol. I think he would be great at running an in out game with Curry. He can put up assists and defend too.

Crawford=6th Man of the Year

nyk_nyk

All Star
Gordon is not the goto guy in Chicago and was almost traded for Gasol. I think he would be great at running an in out game with Curry. He can put up assists and defend too.

Crawford=6th Man of the Year
When Chicago needs scoring, they go to Gordon. I've never known him to be an assist guy. He only averaged 3 assists/game in 33+ minutes. I wouldn't feel comfortable running an offense around Gordon and Curry. He attempted 16.3 fg per game last season which was the most for the team. How could you say he wasn't the goto guy?

GiantsKnickFan

Benchwarmer
OMG no gordon, im sorry, hes a good player, but hes a 6'1 jamal crawford, sometimes hell score 20/30, somtimes he'll score 5. Hes clutch, but jamal is more clutch. Plus, jamal has good chemistry with curry and isnt a ball hog, gordon doesnt know how to pass

ShairanXIII

Rotation player

no way orlando trades their third leading scorer (i think) for jeffries and morris... turn trade override ON...

OMG no gordon, im sorry, hes a good player, but hes a 6'1 jamal crawford, sometimes hell score 20/30, somtimes he'll score 5. Hes clutch, but jamal is more clutch. Plus, jamal has good chemistry with curry and isnt a ball hog, gordon doesnt know how to pass

gordon far more consistent than crawford... big ben is putting up consistent 20 ppg + seasons... on a playoff team... he may be the second best scoring little man (6-2 or less) in the league... crawford is barely cracking 17... but you're right about chemistry... crawford is a better playmaker than gordon and he has great chemistry with curry... why fuck that up...

metrocard

Legend
no way orlando gives up turkoglu for jeffries and morris...

ben gordon is much more consistent than jamal... averaging 20+ on a winning team... craw is barely cracking 17 on a 33 win squad... but i do agree that he and curry have a special synergy on the court...

That special energy is nice and all, but the NBA isn't a 2 on 2 game. Its 5 on 5. I'm not going to keep Crawford cause he's good at throwing alleys to Curry, but that leaves an excuse for him to chuck up untimely jump shots that just cause alot of pain inside.

Crawford has so much damn talent too, he could be playing smart like Rip Hamilton, instead he plays like an oversized Eddie House.

Bombay

Rookie
If Zeke is smart he'll stay away from Chicago for a while. Giving them Zach along Tyrus Thomas Jakim Noah for Eddy Curry and Ben Gordon would be :alert: crazy. At least with Zach he could somewho prove that he got the better deal for Curry

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
no way orlando gives up turkoglu for jeffries and morris...

ben gordon is much more consistent than jamal... averaging 20+ on a winning team... craw is barely cracking 17 on a 33 win squad... but i do agree that he and curry have a special synergy on the court...

Crawford's better on defense than Gordon. They are close to even talent wise but we need defense so it's not a good move.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
That special energy is nice and all, but the NBA isn't a 2 on 2 game. Its 5 on 5. I'm not going to keep Crawford cause he's good at throwing alleys to Curry, but that leaves an excuse for him to chuck up untimely jump shots that just cause alot of pain inside.

Crawford has so much damn talent too, he could be playing smart like Rip Hamilton, instead he plays like an oversized Eddie House.

i think that's what frustrates everyone about JCraw... remember the season before he came here... in Chi... he had like 4 50 point games... and IT was talking about teams needing a point guard leader... he specifically mentioned craw and billups as the type of guard we needed... talent wise, i think he can be joe johnson... almost unlimited range... the ability to drive and put it up with both hands... but he insists on dribbling out the shot clock and taken bad shots...

Crawford's better on defense than Gordon. They are close to even talent wise but we need defense so it's not a good move.

crawford is about as good defensively as ben gordon... the bulls' perimeter defense was adequate next season... gordon's looks worse compared to heinrich, since KH is more scrappy and a superior defender... crawford COULD be a better defender than gordon, but he gambles too much and plays flat footed...