Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Artest Wants To Retire With Kings

Veteran

Everyone of you Knick-Fans who watched the first Knick Summer League Game should know why Ron Artest made the statement of retiring a Kings player.

You could start with Q.Richardson comments on himself being healthy, participating in drills, dunking the ball, and not feeling any more pain after the surgery. And while Q.Richardson were commenting on himself at the Knicks vs Sonics game, Balkman the Tazman was on the court auditioning for the Knicks Starting SF position that is unoccupied, or for 30 MPG off the bench at the SF spot. Not to mention the Knicks two SF-Rookies were doing pretty well in their audition for the future SF-spot.

I am pretty certain that President Dumars told President Isiah to call Ron Artest after this Knicks vs Sonics game and let him know that you dont have anymore interest in bringing him to New York as a Knick. And Mark Aquire whom was sitting in the stands with them agreed with President Dumars.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Everyone of you Knick-Fans who watched the first Knick Summer League Game should know why Ron Artest made the statement of retiring a Kings player.

You could start with Q.Richardson comments on himself being healthy, participating in drills, dunking the ball, and not feeling any more pain after the surgery. And while Q.Richardson were commenting on himself at the Knicks vs Sonics game, Balkman the Tazman was on the court auditioning for the Knicks Starting SF position that is unoccupied, or for 30 MPG off the bench at the SF spot. Not to mention the Knicks two SF-Rookies were doing pretty well in their audition for the future SF-spot.

I am pretty certain that President Dumars told President Isiah to call Ron Artest after this Knicks vs Sonics game and let him know that you dont have anymore interest in bringing him to New York as a Knick. And Mark Aquire whom was sitting in the stands with them agreed with President Dumars.
    Lmao...A lotta crazy **** be floating around in ya head.

I will toot my own horn, and say this. I in a previous post last year said we should be starting Balkman. So here's my question to all you fellow Knicksonliners....WHERE ARE MY REP POINTS?????(LMOA). Besides calling that one, its good to start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and not have it be the train! All hail Balkman!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

looks like the Artest deal might not be dead after all... MLE 2008?

Let Artest retire as a king their is no room on the knicks for him. He gets in alot of troube hes already suspended the first 7 games, and with balkman and lee their is no room.