What Trade(s) Should We Be Looking 2 Make This Offseason?

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Besides the Artest trade (Not gonna happen), what (realistic) trade(s) would you like 2 see Zeke make this offseason?

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Besides the Artest trade (Not gonna happen), what (realistic) trade(s) would you like 2 see Zeke make this offseason?

"Screw the Zach Randolph Trade"
Well here are two trade which I think the KNicks should and could make ..

Q-Rich straight up for Marcus Camby - Denver gets that outside shooter they desperately needed against the Spurs. Knicks get that shot blocker

Zach Crawford Rose Chandler/Lee and Un-Protected 1st round pick for Bryant and a couple of throw-ins

starting 5
Marbury
Bryant
Balkman
Camby
Curry

Bench
Collins
Lee/Chandler
Nichols
Jefferies

Q-Rich straight up for Marcus Camby - Denver gets that outside shooter they desperately needed against the Spurs. Knicks get that shot blocker

Zach Crawford Rose Chandler/Lee and Un-Protected 1st round pick for Bryant and a couple of throw-ins

starting 5
Marbury
Bryant
Balkman
Camby
Curry

Bench
Collins
Lee/Chandler
Nichols
Jefferies

no disrespect but you think Ron Artest is not realistic but us getting Kobe, and Denver trading w/ us ( their best defensive player no less) is more realistic? I think we need to dump some players so we need to make at least two 2 for 1 trades. But the problem is anyone that another team would want we need.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
:beer:
no disrespect but you think Ron Artest is not realistic but us getting Kobe, and Denver trading w/ us ( their best defensive player no less) is more realistic? I think we need to dump some players so we need to make at least two 2 for 1 trades. But the problem is anyone that another team would want we need.

Nah I wasn't the one who said us getting artest is not realistic. I was responding to the initial post with artest being out the picture what could be feasable. ANd I do believe those trades coiuld be feasable. Denver doesn't want to pay that luxury tax and the only person thats viable they can trade is Camby. Yea they would love to get rid of K-Mart but whose trading for him with all that money and the injuries. SO Camby would be the best option to get moved.
Kobe well thats a different story but I still say it ppossible...maybe lol

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
We don't need any more trades. It's starting to look like we don't need Artest with Balkman developing in summer league. If the Knicks make the play offs I wouldn't even trade Rose. Let his contract expire and let him retire so we can clear salary from the books. The Randolph trade was a good trade and you guys will be on his nuts come season opener. I'm willing to bet Curry and Randolph improve on the defensive end. Boston's got a nice squad but I'm not worried. I think Chicago is screwed. They haven't made any real improvements and will get crushed.

Top teams in the east:

Detroit
Cleavland
Orlando
Washington
Miami
New York
Boston
New Jersey

FameMos

Benchwarmer
We don't need any more trades. It's starting to look like we don't need Artest with Balkman developing in summer league. If the Knicks make the play offs I wouldn't even trade Rose. Let his contract expire and let him retire so we can clear salary from the books. The Randolph trade was a good trade and you guys will be on his nuts come season opener. I'm willing to bet Curry and Randolph improve on the defensive end. Boston's got a nice squad but I'm not worried. I think Chicago is screwed. They haven't made any real improvements and will get crushed.

Top teams in the east:

Detroit
Cleavland
Orlando
Washington
Miami
New York
Boston
New Jersey
I hope that isn't in ranking order.

Chi.
NJ
Cle
Det
Tor
NY
Was
Mia
Orl
Bos

nyk_nyk

All Star

starting 5
Marbury
Bryant
Balkman
Camby
Curry

Bench
Collins
Lee/Chandler
Nichols
Jefferies
Your wish list is eh ok but unfortunately that bench you listed will not get it done.

nyk_nyk

All Star

Top teams in the east:

Detroit
Cleavland
Orlando
Washington
Miami
New York
Boston
New Jersey
I couldn't agree with this more. We have a solid player at every position at this point. There is nothing wrong with Richardson and Balkman at the SF position. In fact, that's the one position that will guard well every night.

The only position I guess you could look at is backup SG. Maybe nate gets some time there or Nichols if he proves to be a deadly shooter. Other than that, I'm satisfied going in to the season with what we have now.

Also, dont forget thomas was able to scoop up Randolph Morris fresh off of a NCAA title run. Jerome James should certainly lose whatever playing time he thought he had to Morris. It hurt so much to watch James play. He duped us all at got a payday.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player

Top teams in the east:

Detroit
Cleavland
Orlando
Washington
Miami
New York
Boston
New Jersey

I don't think we're better than Jersey... they are better defensively and at every position except the front court... and remember the division winners MUST be top 4... here's how I see it shaking out...

Detroit
New Jersey
Cleveland
Washington
Chicago
Orlando
Miami
New York

I don't think Boston will make it... and Atlanta, Milwaukee and Toronto are gonna be threats to us making the playoffs...

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
agreed on both. theyre both undersized and play average d at best. id rather have a healthy q or nichols or chandler to provide size, defense, rebounding, good ball handling, and perimeter shooting from the 2 spot. sure nate and craw can shoot but theyre both undersized for a 2 guard and dont bring much else besides scoring.