Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can this new roster seal the deal for atlantic conference champions?

The Nets signed Jamaal today. We'll see who's the team to beat in the Atlantic some how I don't think it's going to be the New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Knicks are going to win the Finals in Game 3.
    LMAO Yall think i'm buggin but i'm tellin yall...Knicks will be GOOD next season (If healthy) lol. It's our time...This drought will come 2 an end.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by FameMos
    LMAO Yall think i'm buggin but i'm tellin yall...Knicks will be GOOD next season (If healthy) lol. It's our time...This drought will come 2 an end.
    Agreed. I definately think we'll be good enough for 7th or 8th seed. I also believe the Eastern Conference is emerging and underrated.

i think we will be the 4-5 seed in the east....we have the best 4,5 combo, we have david lee and balkman, some outstanding rookies..allw e need is for IT to manage this team with sense and we are deep in the playoffs

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Agreed. I definately think we'll be good enough for 7th or 8th seed. I also believe the Eastern Conference is emerging and underrated.
    people disrespect the East because San Antonio always dusts off whoever they play in the finals... before that the Lakers were tearing through the East... but the last 2 non SA titles have gone to the East... and I think Detroit is about to make a comback with their rookie backcourt backing up Rip and Chauncey... I think the Nets have a real shot (don't know that Magloire adds to that though) at a chip this year... and if Cleveland can sign Bibby and get a decent low post threat... they can be champs as well... Unless Mia can bring in some youth and scoring help... they were a one shot deal...