Nate Robinson MVP

highesthigh

Benchwarmer
fast break actually means scoring very early in the shot clock... typically within the first 6 - 8 seconds... most teams score at least 16 - 20 points on fast breaks... the remainder of their points come from a combination of half court sets, offensive rebounds, inbound plays, etc... teams that rely more on the break usually have faster, smaller guys that can push it... because their team is designed to run... slowing down the game takes away a larger percentage of their score, since they don't have the size to match up with the other team... i agree with you that Duncan changed the defensive schemes in SA... but their d doesn't always ignite the break... Popovich likes to wear you down... make you loose focus by forcing you to work late in the shot clock on offense AND defense...

your opinion about IT and steph will never change until we start winning so I won't address it...
great post

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
just to nitpick i think that most teams scoring 16-20 points on the break is way too high. id put it at 8-12 probably. not a biggie just seems kinda high.