Curry & Randolph will work! Here's a good reason why...

GiantsKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Huh?

Don Chaney
Lenny Wilkens
Herb Williams
Larry Brown
Isiah Thomas

The only coach to me that was better suited for this team than Thomas was Wilkens.

Ya but Wilkens should have hung it up 10 yrs ago. He isnt a "spring chicken" anymore. Plus hes as bipolar as Larry brown. One day wants to stay one day wants to go.
I truly believe herb is very underated. The guy is good motivator and was always a smart player in his day. havent seen enuff of him as coach to know if hes the real deal tho.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Ya but Wilkens should have hung it up 10 yrs ago. He isnt a "spring chicken" anymore. Plus hes as bipolar as Larry brown. One day wants to stay one day wants to go.
I truly believe herb is very underated. The guy is good motivator and was always a smart player in his day. havent seen enuff of him as coach to know if hes the real deal tho.

herb got the shaft... as interim coach... herb lost something like 36 games by 6 points or less... those losses usually decrease as a coach gets better... hopefully... when IT steps down (hopefully after next season)... herb will be named HC... unless we get Phil...