Marbury Shocker: I'll Play In Italy

I think he's forreal and it's about his movement, I think Steph is thinking bigger than winning a NBA championship, and thinking about life. I wish him the best

nyk_nyk

All Star
He went to college for one year and has been an employee and millionaire for about 12 years now. At age 30, he is at the "evolving" stage in his life. He's probably screwed all types of women and has enough money for many lifetimes, so this is just Steph becoming a complete person now.

jzero29

Rotation player
Maybe if he plays in italy he'll win?!

Maybe if you can't beat the best, pick an easier Foe. The MAybe he wants to feel like a winner again and will go play against italy and eat up the competition. I have to say it would be nice for him maybe to get some experience in the european game. More team orientated.

Starks

Starter
Does he realize he will need to learn Italian? I think sometimes he clowns around on purpose, but no one can ever tell if he serioulsy means the stuff that comes out of his mouth.

Like pretty much 87% of what came outa his mouth during that interview 2 weeks ago lol lol

Oh well.

Now let's go find this franchise a point guard. We've been saying this since 1991 for fuks sake!!!!!!

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
This is why I wish the NBA did business like the NFL..because his ass with his huge contract would have been cut long ago..same with Allan Houston..LJ JJ, JJ, ..and a ton of all the other bad contracts they still paying on and wondering why they can't get back to having any cap room.

He wants to go play in Italy good riddance...we needs a franchise 1 2 and 5.

LOL, MAYBE THE BEST NEWS MARDY COLLINS GOT ALL SUMMER ! Look he also saved IT a lot of trouble as well. you know how this can kill us though....we still owe Pheonix a pick for him, and in 2010 his final season, that pick is unprotected! How ironic will that be if we lose him and that pick in the same season. But his retirement would get the Knicks under the cap that year. Now this puts even more pressure on the Zach Randolph trade because imagine if we had Steve coming off the books for good, and Steph hanging it up, we would be able to chase any available free agent that summer

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I can deff see marbury wearing some jersey he doesn't understand.... a lil overweight but still abusin some poor fools. Idk what he's thinking tho saying it now even if he might b right about his status as a knick in 2 yrs

jimkcchief88

All Star
You gotta be kidding!!!

40 million over the next two seasons???? Marbury's agent is better than his game ever was or ever will be.

GiantsKnickFan

Benchwarmer
40 million over the next two seasons???? Marbury's agent is better than his game ever was or ever will be.

This stats prove otherwise. there are players who have the same contract and dont have the numbers. hes not the same 20pts, 8asts guy anymore.. but then again, theres only one other player who was.. oscar robertson. Marbury jus never understood the concept of being humble until last yr. and the media has always bashed him for that, now thats hes changed no one really cares.

His overall stats are better than alot of PGs but doesnt get near the hype, i think hes realized that and isnt trying to be a part of that anymore. He knows hes not the #1 option anymore.

metrocard

Legend

Marbury isn't that overpaid, you should see the other contracts in the NBA. Marbury earned his contract long time ago. Dude was 20 and 8 every season, stop hating.

d2319

Benchwarmer
Marbury I THOUGHT Was Becoming Humble

This stats prove otherwise. there are players who have the same contract and dont have the numbers. hes not the same 20pts, 8asts guy anymore.. but then again, theres only one other player who was.. oscar robertson. Marbury jus never understood the concept of being humble until last yr. and the media has always bashed him for that, now thats hes changed no one really cares.

His overall stats are better than alot of PGs but doesnt get near the hype, i think hes realized that and isnt trying to be a part of that anymore. He knows hes not the #1 option anymore.

Marbury has acted crazy this summer!

reuel

Rookie
Unless we are at the least in the conference finals the next two years. who cares what marbury does? He would be old, injuries are just gonna get worse, and will only hurt the team. matter of fact send the whole starting lineup to italy, Zach and all, we play our young guys, we might lose a lot of games, but it will be exciting TV!

Starks

Starter
Here's a few other players that should leave the league:

Ricky Davis
Nate Robinson
Brent Barry
Bob Sura
Sebastian Telfair
Ron Artest
Steve Francis

It will be better for them.