Any NBA level guard should be able to dump the ball into eddy curry. It's a basic skill most guards learn very early. I'm sure Curry wouldn't miss him. If we had a shooter that needed a double team, not crawford. Curry's game would explode.
Someone stated Stats aren't everything, I agree. Crawford plays hard and has a good attitude, I just don't think he's improved at all and i don't think his outside shooting skill matches that of a NBA caliber shooter. He can break people down and drive. Wich makes him versatile, but he's not a consistent Shooting threat. His shot selection, which is suppose to have a player take better/easier shots, more likely to go in. Having a positive effect of ones shooting %. By taking better/easier shots and hitting them. I don't care if he is taking better/easier shots and still missing! What good is that? I mean seriously? I hope and pray crawford makes me eat my words this season. I hope he turns the corner and does all the things people keep saying he's done the past couple seasons(but really hasn't, like improve any part of his game). I'll be the first to give him props on knicks online forums! But stop with the delusions. One Guy said it has been the best season of his career? What makes it so good? What makes it so much better than the years with chicago and the first year here that he avgs 17points? 0.6 assists per game come on 0.53 turnoersmore a game(you do realize those are bad, right?) His best year with the knicks.was

2004-05, 17.7ppg career High, 4.3 apg, 2.9 rpg , 1.3 steals 2.11 TO's

the previous year with chicago was even better

2003-04 17.3ppg(0.4 less than career high in 2004-05) 5.1 assists(career high) 3.5 rebounds (career high) 1.4 steal(career high) 2.41 TO's also career high in blocks: .4 per game (career high)

2006-07 17.6ppg, 4.4 assist, 3.2rebounds, 1.0 steals 2.75 TO's .1 blocks

thats was last season, not one career best. Not even his way awesome fg%
which he had better stats in 2001-02(career high.476), 2002-03 and 2005-07.

He is about the same in those 3 years 2003, 2004, and 2007, 2007 was his best fg% out of those years, but not one career high in any stat. Except turn overs.