Making Knicks a .500 Team

metrocard

Legend
Bobcats got a squad though.

PG - Felton (Underrated because of the explosiveness seasons by Paul and Williams, people forget he was drafted number 5 in a sick draft)
SG - J-Rich (All star SG)
SF - Gerald Wallace(Defensive stat machine + 18 ppg)
PF - Walter Hermann(Extremely underrated player, was averaging 20 ppg when he got minutes)
C - Emeka Okafor(If healthy, is an all star center. Already is one of the best defensive bigs in the NBA, just needs his defense to come along.

Their bench isn't that bad really. P. Brezec, Dudley, Caroll, May. These guys can play. Bobcats will suprise people.

Bucks have a shitty team thats aimed for shittiness, one injury and they'lll be looking at another lottery pick.

Knicks will make the 8th seed, I hope. Miami is overrated, Wade can't lead the Heat without a healthy Shaq. Wizards have no defense to speak of, and didn't even improve defensively. They'll make the 7th seed probably, but won't make noise.

1. Bulls
2. Cavs
3. Nets
4. Pistons.
5. Celtics.
6. Toronto
7. Orlando or Washington
8. Knicks

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
Bobcats got a squad though.

PG - Felton (Underrated because of the explosiveness seasons by Paul and Williams, people forget he was drafted number 5 in a sick draft)
SG - J-Rich (All star SG)
SF - Gerald Wallace(Defensive stat machine + 18 ppg)
PF - Walter Hermann(Extremely underrated player, was averaging 20 ppg when he got minutes)
C - Emeka Okafor(If healthy, is an all star center. Already is one of the best defensive bigs in the NBA, just needs his defense to come along.

Their bench isn't that bad really. P. Brezec, Dudley, Caroll, May. These guys can play. Bobcats will suprise people.

Bucks have a shitty team thats aimed for shittiness, one injury and they'lll be looking at another lottery pick.

Knicks will make the 8th seed, I hope. Miami is overrated, Wade can't lead the Heat without a healthy Shaq. Wizards have no defense to speak of, and didn't even improve defensively. They'll make the 7th seed probably, but won't make noise.

1. Bulls
2. Cavs
3. Nets
4. Pistons.
5. Celtics.
6. Toronto
7. Orlando or Washington
8. Knicks

yeah they do have a nice squad but again the issue is chemistry. i dont think all of them have been healthy for many stretches of time so i doubt theyll start of playing very well together. they may play into better shape as the season progresses and be a dangerous high seed team in the playoffs. i agree with the playoff rankings. 1/2 could flip flop depending on what bron does. and 3/5 could flip depending on who wins the atlantic. but that seems pretty dead on barring drastic injuries.