Steph interview on the website..

Gus and Steph had a good exchange for a good while I thought. Informative, and Steph as usual is as real as they come, like him or not. I will almost agree with the championship team on paper.... Will totally agree with it if they can add Artest to the fold and not give up a whole lot. Especially with the Celtics renewing Garnett talks that would give them a pretty good big three with KG, Pierce and Allen.

Thoughts?

Trin_Starr

Starter
You gotta love Steph!

By the way - where's the Pentium in Italy??? lol or was it the Parthenon he was refering to?? lol :)

You must excuse me because I'm still relatively new to this website and I don't know how to start a new thread, can someone advise me on how to do so. I have an important question to ask ....by the way the interview was typical Steph. Sounds like he's really serious on this whole Italy thing, good luck to him, I'm a spiritual person myself so I like to see it when a famos person proclaims there sprituality publicaly, it's sets a great example for the youth. But sometimes it is so hard to follow this man when he speaks, it's like he's trying to say something deep, but loses focus and forgets what he's talking about. I did like the quote stating Tough times don't last but tought people do! I respect Ariza much for that