Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBA Schedule to be released tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    @ Cleveland 7:30pm -- --
    Sun 4 Minnesota 6:00pm -- --
    Tue 6 Denver 7:30pm -- NBATV
    Fri 9 Orlando 7:30pm -- --
    Sun 11 Miami 6:00pm -- --
    Tue 13 @ Phoenix 9:00pm -- --
    Wed 14 @ L.A. Clippers 10:30pm -- --
    Fri 16 @ Sacramento 10:00pm -- --
    Sat 17 @ Denver 9:00pm -- --
    Tue 20 Golden State 7:30pm -- --
    Wed 21 @ Detroit 8:00pm -- --
    Sat 24 Chicago 1:00pm -- --
    Mon 26 Utah 7:30pm -- --
    Thu 29 @ Boston 8:00pm -- TNT
    Fri 30 Milwaukee

WTF, thats a brutal start for november. I think we can take on Milwaukee, Sacramento, Minnesota and Clippers easily. Possible wins against Miami, Orlando, G-State. The rest are doubtful.

I can see either a 4-11 start(the worst) or 7-8 or 9-6(the best) start. Tough november.
    yeah i was hoping we didnt get a brutal start again

Lurker

definitely a tough start, but look at the last 10 games for the season

@ atlanta
    @ milwaukee
    @ memphis
    @ new orleans
    orlando
    @ detroit
    charlotte
    atlanta
    boston
    @ indiana

we could end the year 7-3, maybe 8-2

it's a very long season... schedules are misleading because it's not really about who you're playing but how you're playing, whether you're playing well or not and how long you can sustain energy, focus and determination... those are the things that make or break runs and slumps... success is not the result of an easy or easier schedule... everybody has a hard schedule...
    too much talk, play already... damn... offseason's too long... let's change the schedule and start the season sooner...

Veteran

I think the Knicks will start strong myself. Teams are going to have a tough time with this team being so well balanced and deep on offense. Plus the Knicks will have the best bench just about every game vs these teams. I doubt the Knicks start slow like last year.

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    I think the Knicks will start strong myself. Teams are going to have a tough time with this team being so well balanced and deep on offense. Plus the Knicks will have the best bench just about every game vs these teams. I doubt the Knicks start slow like last year.
    yes... that's what i'm talkin about... they're so f--ckin psyched right now, they can't wait to start playing... they're gonna come in with so much energy... they started slow last year because the larry brown hangover still had a bad aftertaste... that's ancient history, now it's all about the now...
    now it's nice and nasty.

Originally Posted by highesthigh
    yes... that's what i'm talkin about... they're so f--ckin psyched right now, they can't wait to start playing... they're gonna come in with so much energy... they started slow last year because the larry brown hangover still had a bad aftertaste... that's ancient history, now it's all about the now...
    now it's nice and nasty.
    true indeed and the could catch a couple teams slippin... but i would be content if we went 4 - 11 and made the other team work hard for it... the nba season doesn't realistically start until late february... so while november - early feb are important... i do think we need to start strong... don't get me wrong... but i wouldn't panick until then... miami did it d-wade's rookie year... dallas did it this year... those championship LA and Hou teams did it as well... a slow start means nothing to a good team... even an unproven one (see wade, butler, odom Mia)... it's how you close out...

Originally Posted by datruth
    yeah i was hoping we didnt get a brutal start again
    It seems as if we get a tough November every year, but I guess better to get them (tough teams) out of the way early. If we can play plus .500 ball then I'd say that would be a great momentum builder. Notice the Denver home game is early in the season. You gotta Love Stern! Notice although not nationally televised it was picked up by NBA TV.