NBA Schedule to be released tomorrow morning.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
yes... that's what i'm talkin about... they're so f--ckin psyched right now, they can't wait to start playing... they're gonna come in with so much energy... they started slow last year because the larry brown hangover still had a bad aftertaste... that's ancient history, now it's all about the now...
now it's nice and nasty.

true indeed and the could catch a couple teams slippin... but i would be content if we went 4 - 11 and made the other team work hard for it... the nba season doesn't realistically start until late february... so while november - early feb are important... i do think we need to start strong... don't get me wrong... but i wouldn't panick until then... miami did it d-wade's rookie year... dallas did it this year... those championship LA and Hou teams did it as well... a slow start means nothing to a good team... even an unproven one (see wade, butler, odom Mia)... it's how you close out...

yeah i was hoping we didnt get a brutal start again

It seems as if we get a tough November every year, but I guess better to get them (tough teams) out of the way early. If we can play plus .500 ball then I'd say that would be a great momentum builder. Notice the Denver home game is early in the season. You gotta Love Stern! Notice although not nationally televised it was picked up by NBA TV.