Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I wrong?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by highesthigh
    you make the guy your #1 scoring option and he delivers and outscores every
    center in the league in the paint... you trade for a power forward that would compliment his game... then you bench him... and start your power forward in the center position... that's retarded!!!
    hello????? The NBA isn't a one on one tournament. Out scoring every center in the NBA doesn't mean ****(Curry isn't even the best offensive center in the NBA). It doesn't equate to wins or improved offense. a PF who compliments his game? Do we have Anderson Varejao now?

Nyk Logo Oh god, more garbage about lee starting over randolph??

Originally Posted by highesthigh
    you make the guy your #1 scoring option and he delivers and outscores every
    center in the league in the paint... you trade for a power forward that would compliment his game... then you bench him... and start your power forward in the center position... that's retarded!!!
    I agree, Randolph, isn't some you plodding PF, that can only score, he rebounds just as good as lee, and he can score, he's young and can run some. I also agree moving him to bench would bolster the second unit and give them a good scoring option off bench, but why not let him play with curry, see how they work out? what if it bolsters the knicks starting 5 that much more, I am sure, zach will play sometimes without curry, but why not start you best players? I agree, lee is good enough to start, but randolph is better. face reality. Lee can become, more like randoplh, that i'd like to see. No one can say how one will play with another or anyone, not until the season starts, then as curry or randolph get in foul trouble, you can bring in lee. You can let lee and randolph play, or curry and randolph, curry and lee, or all 3 curry randolph and lee at SF. Depending on match ups and foul trouble. performance. I wouldn't mind seeing:
    C -curry,
    PF-randolph
    SF-Lee
    SG-q-rich or i guess crawford
    PG-marbury.
    You can't leave marbury or Q open from outside, marbury can drive and dish or score, you can't double curry without leaving randolph or lee open. Same goes for randolp, you can't double him, with out leaving lee and curry un attended. They have the talent, to be unstopable. They just have to find the right combo. I don't think it's there offense that needs help. It's the D. they need to be hungry defensively, something thats not taught, it has to come from want and desire to play good defense.
    Plus it's very rare that all starters come out all at once, The knicks have a good rotation of players, they have to balance each group on the floor with a hustle player and scorers and defense, roleplayers. I'm sure we will see all different combonations out on the floor during the season. I mean unless the knicks were getting killed, did you ever see the second unit out there without at least one starter?

Originally Posted by reuel
    I'm a die hard knicks fan, as i've been for many years. I've always disliked the boston Celtics especially paul pierce. But i've always loved kevin garnett and ray allen.

Am I wrong for secretly hoping this Boston team works out?

I mean i know who i'll be rooting for to win the atlantic and even the championship if they can, but am i the only one that wants to see boston win 50+ games this year?
    I FEEL WHERE U COMING FROM BUT I AM SUCH A KNICKS FAN THAT IF U ARE NOT WEARING ORANGE AND BLUE I DONT WANT U TO WIN BUT IF THE KNICKS GET KNOCKED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS OR DONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THATS WHEN I COULD CHEER FOR ANOTHER TEAM

12th man

Originally Posted by jzero29
    I agree, Randolph, isn't some you plodding PF, that can only score, he rebounds just as good as lee, and he can score, he's young and can run some. I also agree moving him to bench would bolster the second unit and give them a good scoring option off bench, but why not let him play with curry, see how they work out? what if it bolsters the knicks starting 5 that much more, I am sure, zach will play sometimes without curry, but why not start you best players? I agree, lee is good enough to start, but randolph is better. face reality. Lee can become, more like randoplh, that i'd like to see. No one can say how one will play with another or anyone, not until the season starts, then as curry or randolph get in foul trouble, you can bring in lee. You can let lee and randolph play, or curry and randolph, curry and lee, or all 3 curry randolph and lee at SF. Depending on match ups and foul trouble. performance. I wouldn't mind seeing:
    C -curry,
    PF-randolph
    SF-Lee
    SG-q-rich or i guess crawford
    PG-marbury.
    You can't leave marbury or Q open from outside, marbury can drive and dish or score, you can't double curry without leaving randolph or lee open. Same goes for randolp, you can't double him, with out leaving lee and curry un attended. They have the talent, to be unstopable. They just have to find the right combo. I don't think it's there offense that needs help. It's the D. they need to be hungry defensively, something thats not taught, it has to come from want and desire to play good defense.
    Plus it's very rare that all starters come out all at once, The knicks have a good rotation of players, they have to balance each group on the floor with a hustle player and scorers and defense, roleplayers. I'm sure we will see all different combonations out on the floor during the season. I mean unless the knicks were getting killed, did you ever see the second unit out there without at least one starter?
    Marbury
    Richardson
    Balkman
    Randolph
    Curry

6th
    Lee

Reserves
    Collins
    Robinson
    Jefferies

we should ride out with that squad. Unless we get Ron Ron and hook it up!

Metro... you freezin' Craw out of your rotation? I'd bring Craw with Collins instead of Nate... I'd also bring in D-Nice or Chandler ahead of Jeffries... unless JJ earns his play time...

Crawford is going to play regardless how anyone feels unless he is traded (and I'm open for that). We just habe suck it up and realize reality.

12th man

Originally Posted by ShairanXIII
    Metro... you freezin' Craw out of your rotation? .
    Who?