Am I wrong?

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Did'nt Dallas have the BEST WINNING season in the NBA this season.

Did'nt Golden State make a four player trade before the trading deadline and sign Dallas old coach Nelson.

Sports Writers all over is only counting the Knicks out of the Playoffs because KG is in their division now, and the Knicks Starting lineup of Zack & Curry is a BIG Joke just like the Marbury & Francis starting lineup when you had a better suitor in Crawford. David Lee is a 100 times better suitor with curry than Zack. and Balkman is the 6th Man off the bench and a 100 times better than Max MLE Jared Jefferies.
Dum Coaching is what Sports Writers is expecting from Zeke, that is why they count the Knicks out of the playoffs.

I remember when Austin Croshere got that big contract and Zeke put cheap contract Jermain O'Neal and rookie Miller ahead of him on the Pacers roster. That was when Zeke knew how to coach. Now Zeke ranks the stupidest coach in the NBA...
Being that the season has yet to start, i do believe you are being a bit ill advised. Who knows who's going to be the primary six manoff the knicks bench,who knows if Randolph will even be with the team once it starts. Given the fact that Francis and Marbury were on the team at the begining of the year, Zeke would have done a dis-service tothe knicks to not at least see how the two would play together after a training camp together. Once it was obvious the two weren't compatible, Crawford came in. A real stupid coach would have left the tandem of marbury and francis play together no matter what. Now listen, I am not saying Zeke isa superior coach, far from it. I believe zeke would have done good if he would have hired an offensive guru as one of his assistance. The thing about the Knicks assistants, none are really good at providing great offensive or defensive looks. If you want to blame Zeke in regards to that, so be it, I will agree with you on that. But no matter how good a coach is, his assistants need to be able to bring something to the floor. Isiah messed up in that respect by having friends and former assistants stay on when he became coach.
The knicks will make the playoffs. Even if they are fool enough to keep Zach Randolph. Will they win a championship next season, 99.7 percent the answer is NO! but they will take a step closer in their pursuit. Like Marbury said, the Knicks do have some chemistry now, after a year playing together. Let's see where that takes us.

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
Like Marbury said, the Knicks do have some chemistry now, after a year playing together. Let's see where that takes us.

I'm a bit tired about that "chemistry" thing, look back, when Rasheed Wallace joined the Pistons he arrived during the season and they won it all. Steph is playing with Eddy, JC and DLee for 2 full seasons now and it took them that long to acquire "chemistry" ?? bulls***

I guess I'm tired of losing now, but anyway it doesn't make any sense to me to make the playoff if we are swept in 4 games.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I know what you mean...but it's the truth. The Pistons added Rasheed Wallace to a team that was missing only one piece. The pisons team in Billups, Rip, Prince, and Ben Wallace have been together for a while at the time and when they added rasheed the whole team just had to adjust to rasheed instead, in our case, everybody had to adjust to everybody since this roster was compiled rather fast and it has totally been revamped a couple of time already. Also our coaches have changed every year if not every other year. Our chemistry should be ok this year. I'm just worried how the Curry and Randolph situation is going to work out and how JC is going to react after realizing he's only going to get 7-10 shots a game...

highesthigh

Benchwarmer
I know what you mean...but it's the truth. The Pistons added Rasheed Wallace to a team that was missing only one piece. The pisons team in Billups, Rip, Prince, and Ben Wallace have been together for a while at the time and when they added rasheed the whole team just had to adjust to rasheed instead, in our case, everybody had to adjust to everybody since this roster was compiled rather fast and it has totally been revamped a couple of time already. Also our coaches have changed every year if not every other year. Our chemistry should be ok this year. I'm just worried how the Curry and Randolph situation is going to work out and how JC is going to react after realizing he's only going to get 7-10 shots a game...
exactly... last season was thomas' first season as the head coach... that's not an excuse that's a fact... this upcoming season will be interesting...
the quicker we adjust to these changes the more successful we'll be... that's true for most teams in the east this upcoming season...

highesthigh

Benchwarmer
change does not automatically mean progress... you have to adjust to those changes, changes within your own team and within your field, in this case the eastern conference... whoever adjust to those changes the quickest and the smoothest would have progressed the most, would be the most successful, and would come out on top... this is true for most teams in the east since the east has changed incredibly from last season to this upcoming season, and expect a lot more changes... teams are going to be wheeling and dealing until the last minute... how well do we adjust to these changes??? how much are we really progressing??? you can't quantify that and put it on paper, you're gonna have to play the games...
i guess we just have to wait and see... just like everybody else in the east.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
I'm just not going to get my hopes up with this team. I'm just really not. U cannot start Curry and Randolph at the same time...I think in all honesty you may need to let Curry come off the bench..place Randolph at the 5...and have Lee at the 4...Balkman as your 3...

C- Randolph
PF- Lee
SF- Balkman
SG- Crawford
PG- Marbury

U throw Zach at the 5 because he can step out an hit that jumper and be more of a threat...Lee and Balkman need plays run for them to score...hence Marbury.....this I think would be a much better defensive starting lineup to go with..because basically Curry is going to be just a scorer...

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
i don't think either are bitches... i've been rooting for ai since the gray and blue days... coach thompson... victor page...

kobe i hated until the world turned against him for an accusation... kinda like mike vick...

but for real... if you was kobe... the best all around player on the planet... you signed with LA and they told you they were building a champion around you... and they don't trade for kidd? iverson? garnett? they don't sign baron davis? they bring in brian cook and vladmir radmanovic... along with kwame brown and andrew bynum... that's a team without direction... you and i know it... kobe knows it... he wants out and i believe he will get out of LA... possibly landing here... i think he's being quiet now cuz he doesn't want anymore negative pr... but he hasn't denied wanting a trade... even recently at that hoop summit of his...

reuel

Rookie
I'm just not going to get my hopes up with this team. I'm just really not. U cannot start Curry and Randolph at the same time...I think in all honesty you may need to let Curry come off the bench..place Randolph at the 5...and have Lee at the 4...Balkman as your 3...

C- Randolph
PF- Lee
SF- Balkman
SG- Crawford
PG- Marbury

U throw Zach at the 5 because he can step out an hit that jumper and be more of a threat...Lee and Balkman need plays run for them to score...hence Marbury.....this I think would be a much better defensive starting lineup to go with..because basically Curry is going to be just a scorer...

lol, who runs plays for balkman and lee? they're not big offensive threats, they can't beat players one on one. lee scores 10 points a game because he rebounds 10 boards a game. Lee is an average defender, he has not proved that he can lock anyone down more than curry or randolph.

Zach a 6'9" starting center?

highesthigh

Benchwarmer

C- Randolph
PF- Lee
SF- Balkman
SG- Crawford
PG- Marbury

you make the guy your #1 scoring option and he delivers and outscores every
center in the league in the paint... you trade for a power forward that would compliment his game... then you bench him... and start your power forward in the center position... that's retarded!!!

metrocard

Legend
center in the league in the paint... you trade for a power forward that would compliment his game... then you bench him... and start your power forward in the center position... that's retarded!!!

hello????? The NBA isn't a one on one tournament. Out scoring every center in the NBA doesn't mean shit(Curry isn't even the best offensive center in the NBA). It doesn't equate to wins or improved offense. a PF who compliments his game? Do we have Anderson Varejao now?

jzero29

Rotation player
Oh god, more garbage about lee starting over randolph??

I agree, Randolph, isn't some you plodding PF, that can only score, he rebounds just as good as lee, and he can score, he's young and can run some. I also agree moving him to bench would bolster the second unit and give them a good scoring option off bench, but why not let him play with curry, see how they work out? what if it bolsters the knicks starting 5 that much more, I am sure, zach will play sometimes without curry, but why not start you best players? I agree, lee is good enough to start, but randolph is better. face reality. Lee can become, more like randoplh, that i'd like to see. No one can say how one will play with another or anyone, not until the season starts, then as curry or randolph get in foul trouble, you can bring in lee. You can let lee and randolph play, or curry and randolph, curry and lee, or all 3 curry randolph and lee at SF. Depending on match ups and foul trouble. performance. I wouldn't mind seeing:
C -curry,
PF-randolph
SF-Lee
SG-q-rich or i guess crawford
PG-marbury.
You can't leave marbury or Q open from outside, marbury can drive and dish or score, you can't double curry without leaving randolph or lee open. Same goes for randolp, you can't double him, with out leaving lee and curry un attended. They have the talent, to be unstopable. They just have to find the right combo. I don't think it's there offense that needs help. It's the D. they need to be hungry defensively, something thats not taught, it has to come from want and desire to play good defense.
Plus it's very rare that all starters come out all at once, The knicks have a good rotation of players, they have to balance each group on the floor with a hustle player and scorers and defense, roleplayers. I'm sure we will see all different combonations out on the floor during the season. I mean unless the knicks were getting killed, did you ever see the second unit out there without at least one starter?

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
I'm a die hard knicks fan, as i've been for many years. I've always disliked the boston Celtics especially paul pierce. But i've always loved kevin garnett and ray allen.

Am I wrong for secretly hoping this Boston team works out?

I mean i know who i'll be rooting for to win the atlantic and even the championship if they can, but am i the only one that wants to see boston win 50+ games this year?

I FEEL WHERE U COMING FROM BUT I AM SUCH A KNICKS FAN THAT IF U ARE NOT WEARING ORANGE AND BLUE I DONT WANT U TO WIN BUT IF THE KNICKS GET KNOCKED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS OR DONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THATS WHEN I COULD CHEER FOR ANOTHER TEAM
:gony:

metrocard

Legend
I agree, Randolph, isn't some you plodding PF, that can only score, he rebounds just as good as lee, and he can score, he's young and can run some. I also agree moving him to bench would bolster the second unit and give them a good scoring option off bench, but why not let him play with curry, see how they work out? what if it bolsters the knicks starting 5 that much more, I am sure, zach will play sometimes without curry, but why not start you best players? I agree, lee is good enough to start, but randolph is better. face reality. Lee can become, more like randoplh, that i'd like to see. No one can say how one will play with another or anyone, not until the season starts, then as curry or randolph get in foul trouble, you can bring in lee. You can let lee and randolph play, or curry and randolph, curry and lee, or all 3 curry randolph and lee at SF. Depending on match ups and foul trouble. performance. I wouldn't mind seeing:
C -curry,
PF-randolph
SF-Lee
SG-q-rich or i guess crawford
PG-marbury.
You can't leave marbury or Q open from outside, marbury can drive and dish or score, you can't double curry without leaving randolph or lee open. Same goes for randolp, you can't double him, with out leaving lee and curry un attended. They have the talent, to be unstopable. They just have to find the right combo. I don't think it's there offense that needs help. It's the D. they need to be hungry defensively, something thats not taught, it has to come from want and desire to play good defense.
Plus it's very rare that all starters come out all at once, The knicks have a good rotation of players, they have to balance each group on the floor with a hustle player and scorers and defense, roleplayers. I'm sure we will see all different combonations out on the floor during the season. I mean unless the knicks were getting killed, did you ever see the second unit out there without at least one starter?

Marbury
Richardson
Balkman
Randolph
Curry

6th
Lee

Reserves
Collins
Robinson
Jefferies

we should ride out with that squad. Unless we get Ron Ron and hook it up!

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Metro... you freezin' Craw out of your rotation? I'd bring Craw with Collins instead of Nate... I'd also bring in D-Nice or Chandler ahead of Jeffries... unless JJ earns his play time...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Crawford is going to play regardless how anyone feels unless he is traded (and I'm open for that). We just habe suck it up and realize reality.