Thread: Barry Bonds

Hybrid View

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Barry Bonds

congrats to him...I'm sick of all the random haters. I use to be a Barry Bonds hater, but I learned alot about fitness and conditioning. Its a shame America isn't giving this guy any love back for what he's doing. smh...America's past time really fell off.

Yeah i don't care what anyone says. No one has hit 756 Home rruns in the history of the game. period. guys who did steroids cant hit 756 homeruns.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

That ball is worth 500,000 dollars. hmm not bad. It would probably be worth more if that steroid talk wasn't going around. I think that man finally deserves the HR record. A Rod is next.

Bonds has always been one of my favorite players and I hope to see him playin next year.

man its not even funny how much people hate him....i got no beef wit him i was even watching the game when he hit it yo...so ye ahe aint bad but dam son if he did take roids man he one hell of a liar...still dow i dont knwo y the mlb making a big deal about roids...shyt i dont follow the mlb or steroids lolz but there going over board wit that shyt