Steph has no fear of celtics

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
I love that Steph is trying to step up and be a leader. I think what he said is right we dont need to worry about these other teams.Steph said we r coming nice and nasty so that is what it is. Hopefully him saying this will get the other players hyped up for the season.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Have no Fear, Steph the Great is here!

20070808_5bbbe20400387da2f2ceqQm28TW1fMlo.jpg

Some crazy chinese dude photoshoped madd NBA players on jap anime bodies...some people just have WAYY too much time on their hands!!! lol

Here's the link
http://bbs.hoopchina.com/htm_data/44/0707/217400.html

nyk_nyk

All Star
From Steph's perspective, the Celtics have a great team with 3 guys that can fill it up every night. However, they need to prove that they can play with each other before people start crowning them EC champs.

Outside of Zach, our team is also very talented and has had a season to improve the overall chemistry.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
The celtics have 3 constant weapons and they all need the ball to be effective for the exception of KG. That team is going as far as KG leads them. Ray Allen and Pierce are just pure scorers...they add nothing else. Rondo and Allen coming off the bench is a plus but other than that they have no one. You're looking at the Big 3 playing 37+ minutes a night, someone getting hurt and miss the playoffs by a couple of games. My first opinion was that they are a lock for the playoffs...but that's only if they stay healthy, and i don't see that they stay healthy...