Something soon to happen???

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This is not news. Knicks are not getting Kobe. No way can Curry, Randolph and Bryant play on the same team. Not to mention we'd have to gut the team for Kobe. The Artest rumor is certainly a possibility but it's just a rumor at this point. In my opinion Dan Dickau and Fred Jones will not be cut. If any thing Thomas will buy out Jerome James or make a last minute trade but I expect Rose, Jeffries, Collins and Robinson to be involved in the trade.

portega1968

El Cacique
IMO, the Ron Artest deal is on the table and should go through soon after the expiring deals of Dickau and Jones can be traded on Aug. 31.

I would be very surprised if Isiah stays put considering division rival Boston is now a serious threat. Correction: I would be very mad if he stays put and doesn't shore up our backcourt defense.

jzero29

Rotation player
It will be interestingto see who goes and for what.

Yeah talks will start to heat up for the Knicks when Fred and Dan can be traded. I don't think that Kobe can munipulate a trade to NY.
I know, it's near impossible and LA would need to be beyond desperate. I don't really feel the knicks need to make another move. I like having curry randolph and marbury, top 3 offensive threats. Q and crawford splitting time. They just need a good old kick in the pants from the boss, to play defense.
I'd like to see a shock and have the knicks trade for a less prominent name than artest,(partially because I think he's trouble) Overall if the knicks get artest, i think that would be, good for the team on court, his attitude and defense is much needed. Isiah has pulled surprise trades before. It should be a fun time.

I agrre with everyones posts.Kobe dosen't fit. Yes trade talks will heat up with the dicku and jones contracts passing the 45 day trade thing. Nobody wants Zeke to sit around while the east gets better around him. I also agree that we need to pull the trigger on the Artest deal as long as it dosen't cost us Lee. The only thing I want to know is how or where do we get some inside defence so we can stop saying playoffs and start thinking championship?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I hear you on that post...we need a defensive C then move Curry to the 4 or a defensive 4 and leave curry at the 5 and bring Randolph off the bench for some fast points...now that's a dream...