Knick offseason workouts

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I'm glad to hear that Steph was there. I think he is finally maturing and becoming a real team player and leader. It doesn't surprise me that Lee and Q. Rich were there. They have always been team players and are exactly the kind of guys the Knicks need more of. One question though. Where the hell are Curry and Zach? These guys need to get together and start building chemistry. That has been the biggest question for the Knicks this offseason.

Where was Balkman,Collins and all the bigs? They all should be getting together for pickup games anyway. Why do we praise these guys for doing what they should feel obligated to do?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Because they have lives off the court too just like everyone. This is the offseason folks...this is the only time that they spend with their families. These are informal workouts...not a biggie if they don't show up. As long as they are working out and getting better wherever they're at. True Zach and Curry need that chemistry but it's understandable...they both have families to attend to...

Maby it is the OFF season but all of these guys are playing some type of basketball either a pickup game or horse why not get together for some of these games thats all many of them have homes in N.Y. (or Chi-town Q,Curry or Seattle Crawford,Nate) Maby we would develope much needed chemestry. I don't know about you but most of us Working class type are lucky to take a two week vacation to a theme park or something so when you say they need time off or away from the Game its kind of hard for me to swallow when these guys get about five monthes off already!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Maby it is the OFF season but all of these guys are playing some type of basketball either a pickup game or horse why not get together for some of these games thats all many of them have homes in N.Y. (or Chi-town Q,Curry or Seattle Crawford,Nate) Maby we would develope much needed chemestry. I don't know about you but most of us Working class type are lucky to take a two week vacation to a theme park or something so when you say they need time off or away from the Game its kind of hard for me to swallow when these guys get about five monthes off already!

Not to mention these guys get paid millions of dollars to play a game! And then they can retire at the age of 38. And they are catered too from the age of 16 and throughout their adult lives. Yah...I'm certainly not going to shed a tear if they have to inconvienence themselves for a week or two during the summer. Hell, I haven't been able to take a two-week vacation in a couple of years. Hopefully I'll be able to take a vacation this October. Maybe Vegas!! I can bet on the Knicks and Giants games. lol.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

Yes...I work for a living...i'm not an exception to this occasion. But that is not the point...the point is Curry just got robbed a couple of weeks ago and i'm sure his family have some feelings and are emotionally disturbed by the entire event. The others...well they put their families over the game of basketball...I'd take that decision 100% of the time. I can workout at home AND play ball at home. I've been to the locker rooms...I've seen the behind the scenes after a basketball game is done...as soon as the game is over 75% of the players go straight to their family waiting in the hall ways right before and after they go the locker room. You people have no sympathy...they are human just like all of us. I don't care they get paid millions...family is always first and if they choose to put that in front of basketball (most people would make that decision also) then you have to respect that decision. I'm sorry about your vacation situation but you live with your family and see them every night...they don't so you have to deal with that decision that they make regardless on how you feel

Very suprised starbury was there he is maturing as a team leader which we need for all the young guys hopfully we can get some better chemistry!

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
This is a start... the other guys will come along soon enough. The playmakers are there to sure up there roles, the bigs will come in time to sure up their roles.. Training camp is just around the corner.. i'm ready for some basketball...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Very suprised starbury was there he is maturing as a team leader which we need for all the young guys hopfully we can get some better chemistry!

Right in time for him to go play in Italy....oh and his recent interviews really show a new more mature Steph...

gega

Rookie
yeah yeah they all have lives and families and they are tired and its the off season but still i want to see z-bo and curry playing together.:fire:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I do too but it's still understandable...that's the only way they get out of involuntary workouts is to be with their family.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I'm loving it...he's trying to prove his haters wrong. There's nothing better than proving your critics wrong...I hope he succeeds because seems like he's working hard. I think his work ethic will take him far.

I wish that determination that J.Jeffries has shown this off season would rub off on all of his other teamates, if this was to happen maby we could legitamently start talking about a championship. The only thing is that we will probably trade J.Jeffries because of the limited number of atractive trade pieces that N.Y. has. (6'10" playes three spots on the floor good defender team player and not such a bloated contract as the rest of the players we would like to drop) Not a bad player to have on your team.

gega

Rookie
yeah i like jeffries working out and all its something to look forward to, but hes still probably not gonna get many minutes:fire:

Well maybe this is what we needed all along, I think with 17 players on the roster it has driven all the players to work hard this off season. Now I'm dying to know what Jerome James has been doing this off season, because like Jefferies he has a reputation to rebuild

Trin_Starr

Starter
Well maybe this is what we needed all along, I think with 17 players on the roster it has driven all the players to work hard this off season. Now I'm dying to know what Jerome James has been doing this off season, because like Jefferies he has a reputation to rebuild

Jerome is getting ready for a life in the music industry after he gets bought out LOL
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/search/locations.php?oid=499854

Bigg D, Bigg Music
The cool kids are kicking it at Cielo
BY RAINA MCLEOD
We know you know the advantages of a live musical performance versus a DJ spinning tunes you can hear on the radio for free, so we won’t insult you with the details. But we will tell you about the newest place to get your fix and groove with celebrity performers and Miami’s urban chic, brought to you by superproducer Bigg D and New York Knicks baller Jerome James. If you’ve never heard of Bigg D and his Bottom Shelf Band, then you must have been under some wack music rock for the past year and a half.