Knick offseason workouts

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Let me Duct tape your family and stick a more than one gun in your family's faces. Are you a partial idiot or a full one? I'll say you're a complete idiot. Eddy family could have been killed, and now your saying he should shake it off like it didn't happen? Your a digrace as a human being. Have your stupid David Lee bias, but not at the sake of human kindness. You should never post here again but unfourtnately you will.

WOW BRO CALM DOWN CHECK THIS OUT IF YOU WERE ROBBED HOW LONG WOULD YOUR JOB GIVE YOU OFF TO MAKE SURE YOUR FAM WAS OK. IF YOU SAY A WEEK UR HAVE A REALLY GOOD JOB. I DIDNT EVEN SAY HE SHOULD LEAVE HIS FAM I MENTIONED HE SHOULD TAKE THEM WITH HIM MAKE IT LIKE A BUSINESS/ VACATION FOR THE FAMILY MAYBE GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE WHERE THEY WERE ATTACKED I DONT THINK THATS SUCH A BAD IDEA. NOW ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS YOU WROTE TO ME YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN CAUSE IM REALLY NOT THE ONE:cool:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
WOW BRO CALM DOWN CHECK THIS OUT IF YOU WERE ROBBED HOW LONG WOULD YOUR JOB GIVE YOU OFF TO MAKE SURE YOUR FAM WAS OK. IF YOU SAY A WEEK UR HAVE A REALLY GOOD JOB. I DIDNT EVEN SAY HE SHOULD LEAVE HIS FAM I MENTIONED HE SHOULD TAKE THEM WITH HIM MAKE IT LIKE A BUSINESS/ VACATION FOR THE FAMILY MAYBE GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE WHERE THEY WERE ATTACKED I DONT THINK THATS SUCH A BAD IDEA. NOW ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS YOU WROTE TO ME YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN CAUSE IM REALLY NOT THE ONE:cool:

My bad dog. The way I understood originally, It seemed like you said he should get right back at it. I read a lot of anti Curry stuff here. He's not Patrick. But he is one of the top 5 centers in the league, and he young. He's had a horrible experience, and will need time to heal. We as knicks fans need to be more compassionate. I'm glad to see I was wrong (I freely admit that) and that you care for Eddy as human first and foremost, not just as a ballplayer.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Nah

I REALLY LIKE CURRY THATS THE REASON WHY I SAID HE IS THE LEADER OF THE TEAM I THINK HES GONNA DEVELOPE INTO A GREAT PLAYER. I TRULLY THINK THE CURRY ZACK THING COULD WORK IF THEY WORK TOGETHER ON BOTH SIDES OF THE COURT. IM PROBABLY ONE OF THE ONLY GUYS WHO THINKS THAT OUR SQUAD IS REALLY GOOD WE HAVE A HALF COURT TEAM AND A RUNNING TEAM THAT WILL MAKE PRACTICE POSITIVE FOR BOTH THE STARTERS AND THE BENCH. :peace:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I REALLY LIKE CURRY THATS THE REASON WHY I SAID HE IS THE LEADER OF THE TEAM I THINK HES GONNA DEVELOPE INTO A GREAT PLAYER. I TRULLY THINK THE CURRY ZACK THING COULD WORK IF THEY WORK TOGETHER ON BOTH SIDES OF THE COURT. IM PROBABLY ONE OF THE ONLY GUYS WHO THINKS THAT OUR SQUAD IS REALLY GOOD WE HAVE A HALF COURT TEAM AND A RUNNING TEAM THAT WILL MAKE PRACTICE POSITIVE FOR BOTH THE STARTERS AND THE BENCH. :peace:

Then we're on the same page homey! This team has the potential to do big things. Let's hope it's sooner rather than later.

metrocard

Legend
I agree with Carpy.

What a suprise.

Josh = Metro.

I get it now. You are one in the same. Both entities lack any true basketball knowledge. I've never been to prison. I never will go to prison. I'm an educated Buppy (Black Urban Professional). My wife and beamer would miss me. I ain't going anywhere. Metro, figured you were bigger than creating a second alias.

Why don't you ask the MOD to do an IP check? No one really is gonna lower their IQ to yours and no one here believes your lies. You should be banned for attacking Josh so randomly and unnecessarily, same with others. You won't child, too immature to be on a internet forum.