can eddie and zach mix?

Kiyaman

Legend
<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
http://thebigpush.info/2007-8-17-2.htm

Great Article, to bad the question never came up of how long would it take for these two players to MESH together? Or would you breakup the chemistry that Curry have with David Lee as a STARTER to see how well Zach & Curry will mesh in the starting lineup at the Start of this season?

The Twin Towers lineups of other players that was given in the Article were Defense & Offense Twin Towers, Parish was a hard defender not a scorer, Olyjuwan was a Blockshot Artist that can score, David Robinson was challenging Mutombo 4 blockshots per game each season with 3 blockshots per game.
Curry & Zach dont compare to any of the TWIN TOWERS mentioned.
The Curry & Zach Tandem this up comming season is only good when you are changing defensive players int offensive players for a score in the late quarters.

The Curry & Lee Tandem is one of the Best Bigman tandems in the Eastern Conference with SF-Q.Rich or SF-Balkman.
This was proven last season.
Zach can not top the meshing of Curry & Lee any time soon this season.
The only thing Zach got above Lee is scoring...

Let me be the first to say it.....we're not talking Hakeem and Ralph, or David and Tim. But if David Robinson can make the neccessary adjustments to make him and Duncan work at the age of 34, there is certainely time for Zach and Eddy to grow together. But as of right now it is unfair to mention them with Parish, Mchale espicially since we have no Larry on the Knicks with that said, the sucess of the Duo will depend on who we suround these two player with. When you have two scores at any position in your Starting 5 you need players who are going set screens, grab offensive rebounds, and make smart plays that will help your two scorers. we have that in player like Lee,Q, Balkman, Collins,and possibly Chandler, but Q is the only one who is projected to start for us.
You also need players that can step up if one or both of your scoring options is having an off game, the Knicks have a plethra of such players Crawford, Steph, Q, and Nate, with Steph Q and Jamal are all projected to be starting

Side Note:This just shows us how incomplete the players on our team are, I mean we have great scorers but that's all they bring, we players who bring intangiables but can't score the ball all that well.....and not to sound like a broken record but that is preciscley the reason we need Ron Artest, if this Zach and Eddy project is to work he is the ideal SF for this lineup with Q at the SG.

I think Zach and Eddy can work, as of now we haven't seen any sort of ego from either of these guys, I think Isiah can get them to buy into his philosophy, it's just that his philosophy won't work unless we have the right players around them

Kiyaman

Legend
Let me be the first to say it.....we're not talking Hakeem and Ralph, or David and Tim. But if David Robinson can make the neccessary adjustments to make him and Duncan work at the age of 34, there is certainely time for Zach and Eddy to grow together. But as of right now it is unfair to mention them with Parish, Mchale espicially since we have no Larry on the Knicks with that said, the sucess of the Duo will depend on who we suround these two player with. When you have two scores at any position in your Starting 5 you need players who are going set screens, grab offensive rebounds, and make smart plays that will help your two scorers. we have that in player like Lee,Q, Balkman, Collins,and possibly Chandler, but Q is the only one who is projected to start for us.
You also need players that can step up if one or both of your scoring options is having an off game, the Knicks have a plethra of such players Crawford, Steph, Q, and Nate, with Steph Q and Jamal are all projected to be starting

Side Note:This just shows us how incomplete the players on our team are, I mean we have great scorers but that's all they bring, we players who bring intangiables but can't score the ball all that well.....and not to sound like a broken record but that is preciscley the reason we need Ron Artest, if this Zach and Eddy project is to work he is the ideal SF for this lineup with Q at the SG.

I think Zach and Eddy can work, as of now we haven't seen any sort of ego from either of these guys, I think Isiah can get them to buy into his philosophy, it's just that his philosophy won't work unless we have the right players around them

All said and good, but the Knick-players were there last season but the coach wasnt.
The Coach gave playingtime to Money contract players, not to players that were meshing together on bothsides of the court.

Funny thing, how Q.Rich get a season injury last season when Isiah favorite Max MLE Player come off the injured list and play his first two games as a Knick and average 30 MPG in both games. Plus how Isiah Offseason comment of his three 6.11 frontcourt players will gives him the edge was put into effect as soon as Jared Jefferies was ready to play his first game. 6.11 Curry, 6.11 Frye, 6.11 Jefferies.

What is Isiah offseason plan now? the meshing of Curry & Zach in the Starting lineup? Sound like Marbury and Francis to me all over again.
I'm suprise Q.Richardson, Crawford, and David Lee did not demand to be traded this offseason (Isiah is a JOKE of all Jokes)...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Players don't demand trades from Isiah...he's a players coach, what player has complained about Isiah? I can't name one. Just because you hate him doesn't mean they do...

Can Zack and Eddy co-exist ? I think they can but not in the same mannor as Robinson and Duncan or any other of the mentioned bigs because neither one of them play a defencive minded game but what other big men tandem in the leage can you think of that has half of the offencive prowless that these two posess. Nobody in the leage is going to be able to stop both of them on any given night. We can just try and out score everybody if Eddy and Zack don't improve there defence.(haha)Isiah is a players coach and nobody is going anywhere unless he ships them out.

All said and good, but the Knick-players were there last season but the coach wasnt.
The Coach gave playingtime to Money contract players, not to players that were meshing together on bothsides of the court.

Funny thing, how Q.Rich get a season injury last season when Isiah favorite Max MLE Player come off the injured list and play his first two games as a Knick and average 30 MPG in both games. Plus how Isiah Offseason comment of his three 6.11 frontcourt players will gives him the edge was put into effect as soon as Jared Jefferies was ready to play his first game. 6.11 Curry, 6.11 Frye, 6.11 Jefferies.

What is Isiah offseason plan now? the meshing of Curry & Zach in the Starting lineup? Sound like Marbury and Francis to me all over again.
I'm suprise Q.Richardson, Crawford, and David Lee did not demand to be traded this offseason (Isiah is a JOKE of all Jokes)...

What did I tell you about not doing your homework before you blog?! Well you didn't listen so I have to check you!

Q had his best game of the season when the Knicks visited Washington which just happened to be Jared Jefferies homecoming game and yes both men logged significant minutes that game

So according to your theory Isiah must have gone to Q and said "I really like the solid play on both sides of the ball that you have been givning us, but I just like Jared Jefferies more, so can you fake an injury so I can validate me giving him minutes."
and Q must have said "Sure, Although I'm erasing all the doubt that everyone had in me from the season before I'll sit out for as long as you need me to, and no I won't seek to be traded at any point, because I've always wanted to be forced to the IR list on a losing team during arguably my best season as a pro"

Let me guess Isiah also wanted to prove everyone wrong on Renaldo so he told David Lee to fake a leg injury so Balkman can play more. I do agree that there is polictics involved when determining PT, and that is dumb to me, but the Knicks are not the only team that is guilty of it, and I don't think any team is telling any player to fake an injury.I never try to tear down anyones opinion, but sometimes it's needed

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
What did I tell you about not doing your homework before you blog?! Well you didn't listen so I have to check you!

Q had his best game of the season when the Knicks visited Washington which just happened to be Jared Jefferies homecoming game and yes both men logged significant minutes that game

So according to your theory Isiah must have gone to Q and said "I really like the solid play on both sides of the ball that you have been givning us, but I just like Jared Jefferies more, so can you fake an injury so I can validate me giving him minutes."
and Q must have said "Sure, Although I'm erasing all the doubt that everyone had in me from the season before I'll sit out for as long as you need me to, and no I won't seek to be traded at any point, because I've always wanted to be forced to the IR list on a losing team during arguably my best season as a pro"

Let me guess Isiah also wanted to prove everyone wrong on Renaldo so he told David Lee to fake a leg injury so Balkman can play more. I do agree that there is polictics involved when determining PT, and that is dumb to me, but the Knicks are not the only team that is guilty of it, and I don't think any team is telling any player to fake an injury.I never try to tear down anyones opinion, but sometimes it's needed

LOL, good 1 and not mention the fact that zeke was coaching for his nba career so of course, so yea he had to time to go and "save face"

and to answer the question posed in the thread.. can eddie and zach mix.. C'mon now.. mix how.. if you get Kool-Aid and you put it in the Jar and you add Kool Aid again, that doesn't make juice, you just got more kool aid. Look both guys are the same defensively and almost the same offensively except that Zach has an outside shot. Why even mention Hakeem and Ralph Sampson or Duncan and Robinson in this thread, Zach and Eddy are completely not in the same league when it comes to comparisons.. both of those tandems were excellent on the defensive end and each had their unique ways when on the offensive end. If Curry re created hisself over the summer and is now a defensive beast Maybe th team could work itself out. if not... tbere is no mix

Last edited:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Seriously. Why all the bitching? No one has lost a game yet, but everyone here (with the exception of 1 and Only) act and sound like we're on a15 game losing streak! Some of you so called "fans" can see why Boston will mesh, woth to below average defenders (Allen and Pierce) who according to 82games.com were worse defensively than Curry and Randolph. Why don't you try acting like fans instead of all the negative bs y'all keep posting and clogging up stuff. Now it's just annoying.

Kiyaman

Legend

I guess you got me. But..... Ex-Knick Shannon Anderson turned the Red-Light on Isiah Thomas when Isiah put him on the IL and Anderson went to the Press and said that nothing was wrong with him and refused to go on the IL.

Isiah did not want to admitt his big mistake last season of putting the same style players in the STARTING Lineup so he put them on the IL when they did not work out (Curry & Frye, and Francis & Marbury) and he had to replace them in the Sarting Lineup (to many consecutive Loses).

Putting Frye on the IL to put David Lee in the Starting lineup was foolish move that hindered the bench of a running bigman to go alongside Balkman which Frye could've did with Lee as a Starter (but Isiah put Frye on IL).

Putting Francis on the IL to put Crawford in the Starting Lineup made Francis go AWOL and left town to go on vacation to talk with some NBA veterans about Isiah delusional decision making.

Then came Q.Richardson who was playing great consistently, but Isiah could'nt wait to use his Offseason Plans of the new aquisition of MAX MLE 6.11 Jared Jefferies in the Starting Lineup alongside of Eddy Curry (6.11 Defense with 6.11 Offense). And Starter Q.Richardson was put on the IL the next day after Jared Jefferies first Start, And Channing Frye was taken off the IL that same day to Start the next game (a game before the Denver Brawl).

This gave Isiah Thomas the chance to MESH the three 6.11 Frontcourt Players he was talking all about that offseason: Curry, Frye, and Jefferies.

The Denver Brawl Game showed how the Knick Teammates did not like what Isiah Thomas was doing with the team, with the Knicks down by 20 points practically the entire game.

There's an ole saying, "what makes you laugh can also make you cry".
For those to believe that all the Knicks different lineup changes was due to injuries (so Isiah dont look like Larry Brown) keep on believing...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
That conspiracy theory is far fetched and very biased and I don't buy it. That's true, Isiah wanted to try the 3 6'11 front court players but you have to remember that Q-Rich was playing hurt and I don't know what was wrong with Frye at the time. The theories are just showing your hate of Isiah...can we get some factual input soon? Not to disrespect your post or anything but all you've been doing is bashing Isiah through your conspiracy theories...let's get some facts behind these stories then we're talking business...

I guess you got me. But..... Ex-Knick Shannon Anderson turned the Red-Light on Isiah Thomas when Isiah put him on the IL and Anderson went to the Press and said that nothing was wrong with him and refused to go on the IL.

Isiah did not want to admitt his big mistake last season of putting the same style players in the STARTING Lineup so he put them on the IL when they did not work out (Curry & Frye, and Francis & Marbury) and he had to replace them in the Sarting Lineup (to many consecutive Loses).

Putting Frye on the IL to put David Lee in the Starting lineup was foolish move that hindered the bench of a running bigman to go alongside Balkman which Frye could've did with Lee as a Starter (but Isiah put Frye on IL).

Putting Francis on the IL to put Crawford in the Starting Lineup made Francis go AWOL and left town to go on vacation to talk with some NBA veterans about Isiah delusional decision making.

Then came Q.Richardson who was playing great consistently, but Isiah could'nt wait to use his Offseason Plans of the new aquisition of MAX MLE 6.11 Jared Jefferies in the Starting Lineup alongside of Eddy Curry (6.11 Defense with 6.11 Offense). And Starter Q.Richardson was put on the IL the next day after Jared Jefferies first Start, And Channing Frye was taken off the IL that same day to Start the next game (a game before the Denver Brawl).

This gave Isiah Thomas the chance to MESH the three 6.11 Frontcourt Players he was talking all about that offseason: Curry, Frye, and Jefferies.

The Denver Brawl Game showed how the Knick Teammates did not like what Isiah Thomas was doing with the team, with the Knicks down by 20 points practically the entire game.

For those to believe that all the Knicks different lineup changes was due to injuries (so Isiah dont look like Larry Brown) keep on believing...

Shanden Anderson wanted to bought out because Isiah was using him as trade bait during the off season, Anderson's agent and Isiah couldn't reach a buyout so he wanted to put him on IR to prevent him from being a distraction to the team. We all know he wasn't hurt just like Sweetney wasn't hurt for the first month of his rookie season, like Nate wasn't hurt the week after the Francis trade, the IR list isn't intended soley for players who are hurt and it's not decieving if a player is put on the list who isn't hurt. With that said I still beleive Q was hurt last season, again he was way too valuable to the team last year not to have been, and when you ask Isiah about the injuries that contributed to us not making a better run at the playoffs last season and he always mentioned Q, so why would he sit him uneccessaily?

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer

Dude your basketball knowledge is scant. So Q got surgery on his back so he could go along with Isiah's elaborate plan? Get real. Q WAS INJURED FOR REAL!!! Do you think Quentin Richardson is so stupid and unprofessional that he would do something like that? That he would abandon the teammates that needed his unique skillset to fight for a playoff spot? Get a clue. Your brawl thing shows that you are grabbing at straws. Players don't go to war for a coach they hate. Do you think they fought cause they were mad at IT? They fought cause they believed that IT was right for saying that Denver ran up the score on us at home. Hence the hard foul that was carried out. That why they (media) thought (and that IT orchestrated the entire thing). Why would Shandon Anderson have anything positive to say about IT after he ran him out of town. IT said from day one Shandon was overpaid. Hence why he got rid of him. With Steve Francis, he faked injury. Notice how when Crawford got hurt, he magically got healthy? That's more an indictment of Francis' lack of character. He was unhappy as a back up, and never wanted to fullfil his obligation in that role. I like every other real Knick fan is glad that he's gone. You should be ashamed of yourself. Using lies to promote you anti-Isiah agenda is weak. Like 1 and Only get some facts, not these stupid repetitive lies that are easily disproved.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Dude your basketball knowledge is scant. So Q got surgery on his back so he could go along with Isiah's elaborate plan? Get real. Q WAS INJURED FOR REAL!!! Do you think Quentin Richardson is so stupid and unprofessional that he would do something like that? That he would abandon the teammates that needed his unique skillset to fight for a playoff spot? Get a clue. Your brawl thing shows that you are grabbing at straws. Players don't go to war for a coach they hate. Do you think they fought cause they were mad at IT? They fought cause they believed that IT was right for saying that Denver ran up the score on us at home. Hence the hard foul that was carried out. That why they (media) thought (and that IT orchestrated the entire thing). Why would Shandon Anderson have anything positive to say about IT after he ran him out of town. IT said from day one Shandon was overpaid. Hence why he got rid of him. With Steve Francis, he faked injury. Notice how when Crawford got hurt, he magically got healthy? That's more an indictment of Francis' lack of character. He was unhappy as a back up, and never wanted to fullfil his obligation in that role. I like every other real Knick fan is glad that he's gone. You should be ashamed of yourself. Using lies to promote you anti-Isiah agenda is weak. Like 1 and Only get some facts, not these stupid repetitive lies that are easily disproved.

Kiyaman been a Knick-Fan for over 35 years of fun n tears

Come on, slow down on me about my mis-communication, my writing-skillz has always been miss interpreted for 50 years (I'm not a good people-person when it comes to my writing-skillz.).
It may seem like I am a "Isiah Thomas Basher" the same as when I spoke on Laydumb a decade ago. But both has been paying half of the Knicks roster twice as much as they are worth. After 3 and half seasons of Isiah Thomas he should be the last person to comment on Laydumb over-paid worthless players when we can go back to Norris, Penny, Tim Thomas, Baker, and so on.
Maybe I am still a BIG-FAN of G.M. Ernie Grunfield whom caught a bad break with Coach JVG.

The Shanon Anderson situation I was talking about happen around the first month of the hiring of Coach Lenny Wilkins. I believe Shanon Anderson had 3 or 5 seasons of consecutive games played when New Coach Lenny Wilkins put a stop to that. When the Press question Coach Lenny Wilkins on the subject of Shannon Anderson consecutive games played being stopped, Coach Wilkens response kindly passed it to Isiah Thomas whom already put Shannon Anderson name on the IR list. This was done to give playingtime to three new additional players that played the two positions that Anderson played that season: Penny, Tim Thomas, and Demar Johnson. When the offseason came Isiah and Anderson made-up and became good friends when Isiah bought-out his contract, and three weeks later Anderson signed with the Miami Heat.

All I was saying is that President Isiah Thomas has a bad habit of putting players on the IL just so he can give the next player some playingtime (the same position player). I did not say anything about a player faking injury. However we did have five players that left town for weeks when they were put on the IR or IL, and it was'nt to see any doctors (Norris, Baker, Penny, Davis, and Francis). These same Players Isiah could not wait to put them into his Starting Lineup when they first arrived on the Knicks. And to do this Isiah always put another player (presumely a STARTER) on the IL or IR.
Doing stuff like this taught me why this Knick Team lacks the two important eliments of Chemistry and Meshing players.
At first I blamed the players with Stephon Marbury at the top, but it is not the Knick Players it is President Isiah Thomas so-call confidence in his players which he turns off and on like a light switch.

Those who dont want to believe this as "FACT" has been watching another Knick-Team for the last four years. I bashed Larry Brown after the first opening game that entire season and came to realize that Coach Larry Brown did not want "Marbury & Curry" as his STARTERS for none of the 82 games that season which he was forced to do by Isiah Thomas. This is why Coach Larry Brown mixed every possible Starting-Lineup with Marbury & Curry.

Kiyaman

Legend
Out of the last FOUR General Managers the Knicks had in position I can not remember any Knick Player or Players wanting or demanding a "BUY-OUT" except for Isiah Thomas.

Defenders of Isiah Thomas please respond to that???

P.S. I recall Taylor & Jalen Rose being happy when traded from their previous team to the Knicks. I wonder how Zach Randolph will feel next year this time about being traded to the Knicks?

pyotrveliky

Rotation player

lets start.... to start a season generally speaking you give the big money players the opportunity to start and if they dont pull their weight they get benched. i dont know what fantasy world youre living in but the NBA is run by money. unless its someone coming off serious injury like penny, the higher paid stars will play first. sure isiah threw jeffries in there when he could to see how it would work, he was a big free agent signing. we saw he didnt play well and his playing time was cut. how fucking psychic as well as negative are you to be able to predict how curry and zach will mesh? youve never seen them play before in your life, you dont know what curry worked on in the offseason. and noone gives a fuck about crawford really. hes a small small part of our team. david lee will still get his 20-30 minutes a game which is when hes effective anyway. q IF HEALTHY hopefully will get his playing time. Your shit about the IR is stupid, all teams do that. Were not the first and not the last to do shit like that. your point about the garden brawl is the stupidest shit i ever heard. if they really hated isiah would they give a shit if they were getting their ass kicked? Wrong. They were pissed cuz they care about the team and their coach and didnt like getting showed up.

Seriously dude, if you never have anything relevant AND positive to say, just save yourself the trouble, go buy a nice fresh KG jersey and join a celtics forum.

Kiyaman been a Knick-Fan for over 35 years of fun n tears

Come on, slow down on me about my mis-communication, my writing-skillz has always been miss interpreted for 50 years (I'm not a good people-person when it comes to my writing-skillz.).
It may seem like I am a "Isiah Thomas Basher" the same as when I spoke on Laydumb a decade ago. But both has been paying half of the Knicks roster twice as much as they are worth. After 3 and half seasons of Isiah Thomas he should be the last person to comment on Laydumb over-paid worthless players when we can go back to Norris, Penny, Tim Thomas, Baker, and so on.
Maybe I am still a BIG-FAN of G.M. Ernie Grunfield whom caught a bad break with Coach JVG.

The Shanon Anderson situation I was talking about happen around the first month of the hiring of Coach Lenny Wilkins. I believe Shanon Anderson had 3 or 5 seasons of consecutive games played when New Coach Lenny Wilkins put a stop to that. When the Press question Coach Lenny Wilkins on the subject of Shannon Anderson consecutive games played being stopped, Coach Wilkens response kindly passed it to Isiah Thomas whom already put Shannon Anderson name on the IR list. This was done to give playingtime to three new additional players that played the two positions that Anderson played that season: Penny, Tim Thomas, and Demar Johnson. When the offseason came Isiah and Anderson made-up and became good friends when Isiah bought-out his contract, and three weeks later Anderson signed with the Miami Heat.

All I was saying is that President Isiah Thomas has a bad habit of putting players on the IL just so he can give the next player some playingtime (the same position player). I did not say anything about a player faking injury. However we did have five players that left town for weeks when they were put on the IR or IL, and it was'nt to see any doctors (Norris, Baker, Penny, Davis, and Francis). These same Players Isiah could not wait to put them into his Starting Lineup when they first arrived on the Knicks. And to do this Isiah always put another player (presumely a STARTER) on the IL or IR.
Doing stuff like this taught me why this Knick Team lacks the two important eliments of Chemistry and Meshing players.
At first I blamed the players with Stephon Marbury at the top, but it is not the Knick Players it is President Isiah Thomas so-call confidence in his players which he turns off and on like a light switch.

Those who dont want to believe this as "FACT" has been watching another Knick-Team for the last four years. I bashed Larry Brown after the first opening game that entire season and came to realize that Coach Larry Brown did not want "Marbury & Curry" as his STARTERS for none of the 82 games that season which he was forced to do by Isiah Thomas. This is why Coach Larry Brown mixed every possible Starting-Lineup with Marbury & Curry.

Out of the last FOUR General Managers the Knicks had in position I can not remember any Knick Player or Players wanting or demanding a "BUY-OUT" except for Isiah Thomas.

I agree Ernie caught a bad break!
Defenders of Isiah Thomas please respond to that???

P.S. I recall Taylor & Jalen Rose being happy when traded from their previous team to the Knicks. I wonder how Zach Randolph will feel next year this time about being traded to the Knicks?

Look I'm a Knick fan first on foremost! I've called it like I've seen it with Isiah Thomas when he drops the ball I'm right there with "the Isiah Bashers" but I think overall he has always done what he thought was best for the team. Now lets look at the players who have wanted a buyout in NY since IT coming over

Shandon Anderson: reason being he was used as trade bait during the offseason, which to me says that he wanted to be apart of the team and was insulted by the GM wanting to trade him

Maurice Taylor: Bad attitude, a lot of his frustration was from Larry Browns hot and cold relationship was more the cause of his buyout, not to mention the Knicks wanted to buy him out he never asked to be

Jalen Rose: Just the wrong place at the wrong time, crowded backcourt of younger more promising players

Steve Francis: Hated New York, but has since the buyout has said that he has no bad feelings towards Zeke or the Knicks

And I'd like to see you argue this point....Malik Rose a player who has won championships has said in the past that he has too much respect for Zeke to ask to be traded, and he has also said he belives in where the team is going and wants to be apart of it.

Jermaine Oneal Ron Artest (just to name a couple) have all state how much they like Zeke

So maybe Zeke has had more buyouts than any other Knick GM, but I don't see how you blame them on Isiah. I guess I can give you Shandon Anderson for not understanding that players get traded from teams they want to be on all the time.

Kiyaman

Legend
lets start.... to start a season generally speaking you give the big money players the opportunity to start and if they dont pull their weight they get benched. i dont know what fantasy world youre living in but the NBA is run by money. unless its someone coming off serious injury like penny, the higher paid stars will play first. sure isiah threw jeffries in there when he could to see how it would work, he was a big free agent signing. we saw he didnt play well and his playing time was cut. how fucking psychic as well as negative are you to be able to predict how curry and zach will mesh? youve never seen them play before in your life, you dont know what curry worked on in the offseason. and noone gives a fuck about crawford really. hes a small small part of our team. david lee will still get his 20-30 minutes a game which is when hes effective anyway. q IF HEALTHY hopefully will get his playing time. Your shit about the IR is stupid, all teams do that. Were not the first and not the last to do shit like that. your point about the garden brawl is the stupidest shit i ever heard. if they really hated isiah would they give a shit if they were getting their ass kicked? Wrong. They were pissed cuz they care about the team and their coach and didnt like getting showed up.

Seriously dude, if you never have anything relevant AND positive to say, just save yourself the trouble, go buy a nice fresh KG jersey and join a celtics forum.

My point was that the WINNING players were getting frustrated over Isiah constant change of adding and subtracting players in the rotation.
You did not watch the Knicks last 5 games before the Denver Brawl so you should have no comment.
You sound like you like a 33 WIN Season for three season straight...