Knicks' Lee enjoying time with team USA

I don't think there is anyone that dosen't love D.Lee from the fans to the front offices around the leage I just hope Isiah has enough sence to hold on to this guy for the long haul. D.Lee is our new version of Charles Oakley now lets find a new Ewing (defence Eddy has the Offence) and we will be set.

Trin_Starr

Starter
76136443.jpg

Excerpt from nba.com blog
http://my.nba.com/forum.jspa?forumID=400025373&start=0

Iguodala, Jason Kapono and Jeff Green each had four for the Select squad, who had Devin Harris, J.J. Redick, Iguodala, Al Jefferson and Channing Frye starting. Kapono's four came on two straight catch and shoot jumpers that cut the Senior Team's lead down to 10-9, so when he caught the ball on the following possession, Kobe was right in his grill. Still, the Select Team scored the next bucket to take an 11-10 lead, but the Senior Team then went on a 11-0 run.

In the second scrimmage, the Senior Team bench defeated the Select Team 31-21. It was raining threes as Mike Miller connected on four from downtown (for 12 points), Michael Redd hit three (adding another jumper to total 11) and Deron Williams hit a 27-footer at the buzzer. The highlight of the second ten minutes was a huge block from Tyson Chandler on Channing Frye.

Sorry - i just thought was funny! lol :)

Last edited: