Would this trade work?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
No its not going to work, and you dont know what you are talking about.... Kings want EXPIRING Contracts not Rose's huge contract. Garica is a good player that they don't want to deal...I dont want Kobe here. I rather have Artest. Plus Brown is a horrible center for this knicks team. I rather stick to the Artest deal only. Kobe and his drama can stay in LA. I rate the trade a D-, because it will never happen unless kobe suddenly forgets how to play basketball this offseason.

Smooth

Benchwarmer
He asked if it would work not what you want. the best thing that could happen to the knicks is kobe.

I don't really mind this trade except getting rid of Curry and Q and how do you think Kobe and Artest would get along on the same team. Personaly I think we should just get Artest for nearly nothing (NO Lee).

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
No its not going to work
Is that enough for you?
He asked if it would work not what you want. the best thing that could happen to the knicks is kobe.
You dont know what you talking about either the knicks will pick up 20 million is cap for Kobe(A ball hogg,Drama Man, Bad habits, our young players won't improve their game because Kobe is hoggin the minutes, and the whole team is going to circle around Kobe like planets around the sun!. Plus why are we even talking about Kobe being a Knick, It isn't going to happen, he wants to be a Laker. Artest is just about 7 million. A defensive player, bad temper, But I think its better to have a temper issue, then being a scruby Drama Queen like Kobe is.

Last edited:

jzero29

Rotation player
I don't think it would work

I love Kobe's game but he would just cost the Knicks to much to obtain.
This trade isn't to much to give up for artest and kobe. but it won't happen. I think Sac isn't getting enough... If thats all it took was artes for nate and malik, he'd be on our team already.
I don't really mind this trade except getting rid of Curry and Q and how do you think Kobe and Artest would get along on the same team. Personaly I think we should just get Artest for nearly nothing (NO Lee).
Q wouldn't have a place on this team, with kobe and artest taking the sg and sf spots and most minutes. This trade evaluator just gauges money i think. i did a new trade changing kwame brown for lamar odom to knicks and it
approved it.