One Day I can see David Lee

metrocard

Legend
I get what your saying, and I understand Isiah philosophy in having a energy bench. But...... Isiah have to many FLAWS in his coaching technique with this roster (he was Clueless of this roster), it showed last season when his bench-unit played 100% better than his starting lineup. So to "SAVE-FACE" Isiah refuse to put his bench-unit crew in the game at the same time because they were outplaying his Money Contract players. He tried to get his poor Starters to mesh by giving them the majority of playingtime with adding just one or sometime two Bench players with them. Isiah wanted chemistry in his Starting Unit so bad early last season that he benched Nate Robinson to just garbage time at the end of the game and got mad when Nate tried for a HighLight to promote defending his Dunking-Contest in a 20 point losing game. And used that as a reason to bench Nate the rest of the season, untill Crawford was injured.

Do you see Isiah giving Lee, Balkman, and Nate 25 minutes of playingtime together this season? NO! so his energy off the bench is bull-crap. Why?
Those three players along with Crawford have a devastating Meshing-Chemistry together on offense & defense (last season they outsored every one of their oponents averaging 35 pts, 14 reb, and 5 ast, as a 20 minute bench-crew). Plus Energy off the bench MEANS a 2nd Unit (running) Team of 3 to 4 players with fresh legs comming in together. So common-sense say add SG-Crawford to the bench crew with PG-Nate, SF-Balkman, and PF-Lee. Which Isiah is not going to do. Adding Zach Randolph and Fred Jones to this Knick Roster this offseason is not going to stop Isiah from being CLUELESS on how to use this roster.

Nicely written, I can't disagree here.

david lee could start at the 3 and wouldn't be a liability on either side of the floor. his energy and rebounding skills would only compliment everyone else on the floor.

Toons

is the Bo$$
nah, q.rich playes better man defense than lee, more speen and athleticism...d.lee is a 4, and should stay at the 4....maybe on ps3 or xbox u can do that, but the 3's in the nba like lebron, lewis, marion, carmello...those guys would eat lee up for lunch....

yoyo

Rookie
lee

i have had some time on my hands this summer and have searched extensively for knicks gossip. i have acquired some great info. however the subject of d lee is out of hand particularly on this site. despite what the american dream says... on the court hustle only does so much. i love lee and what he brings but success arises from a combo of husyle and talent. i hate to put up such a mundane first entry but lee is not the answer. we do however have a pf that can potentially achieve such numbers ...zach . a

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
I agree...it's hard to believe that Isiah will not start Zach. However, I think Balkman and Lee will be special players. Talent is easily found in the NBA but I determine long term success of a player from their work ethic. Lee and Balkman has many holes in their games but I have faith that they will fill those holes and become very good basketball players.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Knicks need a SF that way Q can play his natural position at the 2 and we can bench Crawford. Having Crawford, Lee, Balkman, Nate on the bench will give us the best back ups in the league. Coming off the bench isn't necessarily a bad thing. The energy would be incredible! I love this Knicks team. I honestly hope Jeffries can step up at least on the defensive end and take care of the ball so this will work with out us getting Ron you know who.