Curry develops outside jumper..

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Yea I went there...just telling it how it is, don't take it personal. It might be true you've been a fan for years...I'm not questioning that...what I am questioning is your ability to think like you've been a fan for years. We're rooting for the same team well at least I am...you're singling out certain players that you don't like by only acknowledging their weakness. Every player on this team has a weakness and you're only singling out the players you don't like. Especially Eddy Curry...who just added a jumper to his arsenal by the way and you didn't even give him his props. You just said "Who cares" which wasn't cool. He's improving and bettering his game...which critics said he wouldn't do...give credit where credit is due...

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Yea I went there...just telling it how it is, don't take it personal. It might be true you've been a fan for years...I'm not questioning that...what I am questioning is your ability to think like you've been a fan for years. We're rooting for the same team well at least I am...you're singling out certain players that you don't like by only acknowledging their weakness. Every player on this team has a weakness and you're only singling out the players you don't like. Especially Eddy Curry...who just added a jumper to his arsenal by the way and you didn't even give him his props. You just said "Who cares" which wasn't cool. He's improving and bettering his game...which critics said he wouldn't do...give credit where credit is due...

:agreed: GOOD BLOG BRO. IVE BEEN ON THIS BLOG FOR A SHORT TIME AND IT SEEMS THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE ON THIS NY KNICKS BLOG WHO WANT THE KNICKS TO FAIL OR BELIEVE THEY WILL. REGARDLESS OF WHAT IMPROVEMENTS ARE MADE TO THE TEAM OR WHAT THE PLAYERS ON THE TEAM IMPROVE AT ONLY A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE THINK ITS A GOOD THING. NOW CURRY SLIMMED DOWN AND DEVELOPED A JUMP SHOT. COME ON PEOPLE IF THATS NOT GOOD NEWS TO YOU FORGET IT GREAT NEWS IN YOUR MIND YOU SHOULDNT CALL YOURSELF A KNICKS FAN. I BET WHEN WE GET ARTEST HALF OF EVERYONE WILL COMPLAIN. I CANT WAIT TILL THE SEASON STARTS SO ALL YALL HATERS CAN PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTHS :agreed::gony:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
^Exxxxxxxaaaaaaaaaacccctllllly. I'm glad we see eye to eye on this. And I cant wait til the season starts either. The season can't come soon enough...because I'm tired of all the bad-mouthing and degradation of words...it gets old and worn out after awhile...

metrocard

Legend
1 and Only doesn't even have access to Knick games. He's just an Isiah fan who bashes on Knick fans who want success, changes for the best, and real basketball in the mecca of basketball.

NYC-BOY, drop the caps, typed alot, but said nothing.

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
and where is new oreleans with tyason chandler? kiyaman? against uraguy, 6 rebounds, 4 points 0 blocks.....against venesuala, 0 points, 4 boards, 0 blocks.....agains virgin islands, 6 pts, 4 rebounds 1 block, against canada, 3 boards, 1 block 0 pts, Brazil, 2 blocks, 0 pts, 5 rebs....mexico...0 pts, 1 rebound 2 blocks...Puerto rico...8 rebounds, 4 pts, 3 blocks...that was nice, cuz he only played 12 minutes that game....uraguy, 7 pts, 6 rebs, 1 block.....ok, now those numbers arent impressive...even tho he has limited minutes to play....i would rather the knicks with curry instead on tyson

metrocard

Legend
and where is new oreleans with tyason chandler? kiyaman? against uraguy, 6 rebounds, 4 points 0 blocks.....against venesuala, 0 points, 4 boards, 0 blocks.....agains virgin islands, 6 pts, 4 rebounds 1 block, against canada, 3 boards, 1 block 0 pts, Brazil, 2 blocks, 0 pts, 5 rebs....mexico...0 pts, 1 rebound 2 blocks...Puerto rico...8 rebounds, 4 pts, 3 blocks...that was nice, cuz he only played 12 minutes that game....uraguy, 7 pts, 6 rebs, 1 block.....ok, now those numbers arent impressive...even tho he has limited minutes to play....i would rather the knicks with curry instead on tyson

Are you for real? FIBA isn't the NBA. You're not going to see Romel Beck averaged 20 points in the NBA ever.

If you're looking for post offense, pick Curry.

If you're looking for everything else, take Chandler.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Curry averaged 19pts 7 boards. I don't think that makes him a poor rebounder. He can and according to reports is improving. Bottom line, Shaq is on his way out so the best Centers in the league are Yao Ming, Amare, Dwight Howard and Eddie Curry. I didn't mention Big Ben because he's got no offensive game and his game is slowly declining. The players I've mentioned have the brightest future. For this reason Knicks must push the offense through Curry.

honey230

Rookie
I think there were alot of good points made about Curry's game. He is definetly a offensive threat in the post. But at the same time there are many improvements that are needed to his game. I would have rather him improve on his passing out of doubles, turnovers, defense and rebounds than a 15ft jumper. Even though adding the jumper gives the Knicks alot more options offensively and is a good addition. There are other things needed from him every game. He definetly had a break out season last year and was ALMOST an all star. But there were still stretches of the season where he looked lackadaisical and lazy. He needs to be able to still be dominant even if he is not getting his 20 for the game. I am hoping to see a more intense Curry this season on the offensive and defensive side. I want the Knicks win this season. And I know Curry will be a big part of it. So I hope he comes in this season hungry and ready to win at all cost. Go Knicks!!