Thread: Jared Jefferies Offseason Regimen - updated

Default Jared Jefferies Offseason Regimen - updated

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I thought the videos were extremely cool - as we got to see what types of training and drills Jared has been doing for the past 2 months, 8hrs a day...

You got to give the guy credit for working this hard when other NBA players are jus chillin and relaxing during their offseason.

J.Jefries is and will be a good off the bench pro for a long time to come. I think he is a good pro and it shows because of his work ethic. He's never going to be a star but I think he is a good team player. I would like to see him another year as a Knick but if he goes in a trade I wouldn't be mad or anything. Jeffries will be good off the bench for the Knicks or any other team in the NBA so I say good luck to him where ever he is.

$30 Million pissed away in the wind...

Originally Posted by Starks
    $30 Million pissed away in the wind...
    No that would be Jerome James - because that fat **** took the money and ran...He doesn't even care about trying to become better.

At least Jefferies is trying to justify why Isiah gave him $30mil.

Jerome James, Jared Jeffries... there both one in the same to me. It's pure disdain because of what they get paid though. If you can cut their salary by 70% I dont think any of us would really give a rat's ass about them.

Something about Double J's is cursed. Come to think of it, I used to HATE Jeff Jarret when I was a kid.

Originally Posted by Starks
    Come to think of it, I used to HATE Jeff Jarret when I was a kid.
    LOL - damn u just brought back some memories....I used to hate that dude with a passion and even more so after he did his gay ass strut in da ring!! lol

Why should we praise him for working on his game? Thats his job, he gets paid to workout and practice basketball. I obviously would trade him if the right opportunity presented itself. But lets not go crazy he's not as bad as Jerome James, i think Jefferies could atleast give you quality minutes. Unlike James, jefferies had a few seasons (not just one playoff run) of being a solid contributor.

You know.. This could be bad.. He could end up thinking hes good and shooting even more than he did last year! He can't shoot worth crap, hopefully hes doesn't think hes a good player after this.. Hes not here to shot hes here to rebound and play D and he can't even do that very well

Sorry I don't like him..

Nyk Logo

Honestly I cant wait to see him go.He cant shot,Cant hit free throws whenever he gets to the line which is very rare because he cant drive to the basket,And people say he is a good defender all I see him do is commit fouls.And you know what the problem with this whole roster is that we give praise to someone who is working out hard in the offseason like Getrealistic said its his job that he gets paid sick money for.We should not be happy that he is working hard in the offseason we should be pissed that the rest of these BUMS are not.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Who the hell gives Jared Jefferies love?

I like any guy that bust his ass to be better and Jeffries showed that he can play good defense and be a good backup because of his height he can play SF,PF, and C. His salary is not what he's worth...but a good backup off the bench, i hope he improves his offensive game this year because that's what he really needs