Most embarrassing time as a Knick Fan

Ok the gloves are off, and I have to air out my feelings as an embarassed Knick fan! I've supported our Management through bad trades, acqusitions and hirings, but this whole sexual harrasment suite is down right shamefull as a Knick loyalist. I understand that as of right now these are just acqusations, and it;s innocent until to proven other wise, but this case could've been settled out of court and none of this wouldv'e been brought to light. Now if the reason they didn't settle out of court was a concern for admission to guilt then I would understand, but the reason that there was no out of court settlement was because the Garden reps didn't want to pay the "asking price" of six million dollars, but will give Jerome James 20 million dollars!....look again I stress that I understand that they have not been found guilty of anything, but from a PR stand point why not just settle, Dolan will probably spend 6 mill on christmas gifts for all his friends and fam over the next two years, so why not to save our team from this? Maybe these charges are totally false...maybe, but not likely there has to be some truth to them, and even the least of these charges are damaging to our image. From what I've heard Stern can apply a sentence of his own if they are indeed found guilty, so this has the potential to become a even bigger disaster. Sexual misconduct by the the Team Pres and it's Star Player, along with alligations of racism, and our Owner and Chairman just sat back and did nothing. Even if these were false alligations than Dolan couldv'e managed this much better, I don't know if it's in Sterns power to get a owner replaced, but if it is then I think that this would be cause for such action.

pat

Starter
This is really embarrassing. I wonder what Marbury's "better ho" is saying about his testimony in court. This organisation is totally rotten. Sexual harassment, bad contracts, no playoffs. It is just such a mess. Jay-Z and the Nets might be having some champaign right now!

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Ok the gloves are off, and I have to air out my feelings as an embarassed Knick fan! I've supported our Management through bad trades, acqusitions and hirings, but this whole sexual harrasment suite is down right shamefull as a Knick loyalist. I understand that as of right now these are just acqusations, and it;s innocent until to proven other wise, but this case could've been settled out of court and none of this wouldv'e been brought to light. Now if the reason they didn't settle out of court was a concern for admission to guilt then I would understand, but the reason that there was no out of court settlement was because the Garden reps didn't want to pay the "asking price" of six million dollars, but will give Jerome James 20 million dollars!....look again I stress that I understand that they have not been found guilty of anything, but from a PR stand point why not just settle, Dolan will probably spend 6 mill on christmas gifts for all his friends and fam over the next two years, so why not to save our team from this? Maybe these charges are totally false...maybe, but not likely there has to be some truth to them, and even the least of these charges are damaging to our image. From what I've heard Stern can apply a sentence of his own if they are indeed found guilty, so this has the potential to become a even bigger disaster. Sexual misconduct by the the Team Pres and it's Star Player, along with alligations of racism, and our Owner and Chairman just sat back and did nothing. Even if these were false alligations than Dolan couldv'e managed this much better, I don't know if it's in Sterns power to get a owner replaced, but if it is then I think that this would be cause for such action.

The above is a Giant Statement when you look at it from the Overall View.
When you look at the Two Lime-light People of an Organization Mchale & Keven Garnett, and Exec Coach Phil Jackson & Kobe Bryant are responsible for the outcome of the organization every season, and both names come up in a Sexual Harrasement case Trail it does not look great in any organization that is public media everyday.

wymm

Rookie
There is a 2nd sexual harassment suit that's been filed against MSG and the Rangers. So maybe they're thinking of killing 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak. Win this case and it makes winning the 2nd case easier. Maybe, but then again, I'm not a lawyer.

I see that people are confused about why the Knicks don't just buy out Ms. Sanders like they do with the players they don't want. I see a lot of people talk about the Knicks buying out players but I also see that they forget the fact that when the Knicks do buy out players with guaranteed contracts, the Knicks are paying LESS than the full amount of the guaranteed contract. Ms. Sanders is asking for 33.3333x MORE than what they paid her to buy her out. So it makes perfect sense to me that the Knicks would oppose her settlement suggestion.

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
Someone put us out of our misery already

Lets face it, the Knicks are run by the three stooges, James Dolan, the biggest moron the sporting world has ever had the misfortune of being involved with, the absolute most pathetic GM in franchise history, Isiah f'ing Thomas, and slap happy stooge momomoron Marbury. Bring in the clowns!!!
Ringling Bros has nothing on this f'ing :barf:circus.

These idiots have no idea how f'ing stupid they look trying to fight a loosing cause when they all know Thomas is guilty. IDIOTS

Last edited: