Whatever happened to....

Starks

Starter
Wallace withered away in Toronto. His height was having his own addias commercial.

McCarthy has Boston's Charlie Ward for a good number of seasons.

I think both of them are out of the league.

Heres who I want to find out about:

Harold Minor
Rik Smits
Isiaha Rider
Glen Rice
Anthony Mason
Chris Childs
The Japanese guy from the Suns 2 seasons ago.

Mo Vaughn
Todd Hundley

Onyx
Lil Vicious
Heltha Skeltha
Crucial Conflict

The kid from Problem Child
The girl from Problem Child

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Wallace withered away in Toronto. His height was having his own addias commercial.

McCarthy has Boston's Charlie Ward for a good number of seasons.

I think both of them are out of the league.

Heres who I want to find out about:

Harold Minor
Rik Smits
Isiaha Rider
Glen Rice
Anthony Mason
Chris Childs
The Japanese guy from the Suns 2 seasons ago.

Mo Vaughn
Todd Hundley

Onyx
Lil Vicious
Heltha Skeltha
Crucial Conflict

The kid from Problem Child
The girl from Problem Child

LOL...Onyx and Lil Vicicious

add GZA, CNN and AZ to that list.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I think Heltah Skeltah's around too.. they're with the Boot click camp and were recently in Czech Rep for Hip hop kemp

Starks

Starter
I think Heltah Skeltah's around too.. they're with the Boot click camp and were recently in Czech Rep for Hip hop kemp

Rady, did you check that show out??

I've always been totally amazed out how good Europe's taste in hip hop is. All that mid 90s shit i love still seems to be alive and well out there. Especially Wu-Tang.

Also Rady, have you listened to this dude called Civalringz? He's supposed to be a Palestinan Rapper thats down with Wu.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
aaah, i wish i could have gone, unfortunately i had to settle with the videos.. i have some friends that been there though. oh well, maybe next year..

as for Cilvarings hehe, i saw him last year in february.. he was with the Killa Beez (shogun assasson, beretta 9, dj sueside, barracuda, shabazz the disciple and christ bearer) in Bucharest but as far as i know he's european (from the Netherlands i think).

The person you might refer to is Salah Edin and i think he's arab not palestinian (not sure exactly.. could be morrocan as well). He was there with them too and he is one of the best rappers i couldn't understand that i ever listened too :)

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Does anybidy know what happened to Qyntel Woods? Seemed like he had some promise as a small forward. I think he even droppped around 31 points for the Knicks one night.