Thread: New Marbury Interview

Default New Marbury Interview

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

He needs his own reality show (very entertaining)

I love Steph and his enthusiasm but sometimes I think he is just plain crazy. Maby I'm a little slow or its a little late but I got lost several times trying to follow what he was saying during this interview. I think that its great what Steph is doing with his shoes and all the charity stuff he's been doing but personaly I think the only time I want to see Steph on T.V. is when he's playing in a game.

To me it looks like he is having some serious drug-related problems. Two such appearances on TV in one summer! omg!

At least I hope it is drugs since then there might even be a chance that he has the mental capacity to be something like a floor general once he is sober.

The other option is that he is just a moron, which means Isiah can bring whoever he wants, the Knicks will never win anything with Marbury on the squad.

What kind of drugs do you think he's on LSD? because he is really out there , either that or he's just a really odd or excentric person

C'mon man - the dude is high off of life man. He made a spiritual reconnection with God and he is happy living life, trying to do what he can to help others.
    Although I do cringe everytime he opens his mouth fearing what he is going to say next lol

By the way - I picked up a pair of Starbury IIs - those things are HOT and madd comfortable....I still can't believe that it's only $15...I got the all black with white stripe...i think that's the best looking color combination IMO

Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    C'mon man - the dude is high off of life man. He made a spiritual reconnection with God and he is happy living life, trying to do what he can to help others.
    Although I do cringe everytime he opens his mouth fearing what he is going to say next lol

By the way - I picked up a pair of Starbury IIs - those things are HOT and madd comfortable....I still can't believe that it's only $15...I got the all black with white stripe...i think that's the best looking color combination IMO
    I agree...I have about 50 pairs of Starbury's

i dont kno wat is wrong with starbury these days

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Nothing is wrong with Marbury, why are you guys being herbs?

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

The man said he's going to average 10pts. Which means he's going to really pass first and potentially get crazy assists. He's not the best public speaker and gets way off track some times but drug addict is a bit harsh. Let his game speak for it's self and lets not judge him on his speaking ability.

He might be one of the dumbest players in the league, but the good news is that it's probably not drugs and all natural = )

If you had people telling you that you were gona be in the NBA when you were a kid, would you have bothered to learn how to read and write too?