New Marbury Interview

I love Steph and his enthusiasm but sometimes I think he is just plain crazy. Maby I'm a little slow or its a little late but I got lost several times trying to follow what he was saying during this interview. I think that its great what Steph is doing with his shoes and all the charity stuff he's been doing but personaly I think the only time I want to see Steph on T.V. is when he's playing in a game.

pat

Starter
To me it looks like he is having some serious drug-related problems. Two such appearances on TV in one summer! omg!

At least I hope it is drugs since then there might even be a chance that he has the mental capacity to be something like a floor general once he is sober.

The other option is that he is just a moron, which means Isiah can bring whoever he wants, the Knicks will never win anything with Marbury on the squad.

Trin_Starr

Starter
C'mon man - the dude is high off of life man. He made a spiritual reconnection with God and he is happy living life, trying to do what he can to help others.
Although I do cringe everytime he opens his mouth fearing what he is going to say next :) lol

By the way - I picked up a pair of Starbury IIs - those things are HOT and madd comfortable....I still can't believe that it's only $15...I got the all black with white stripe...i think that's the best looking color combination IMO

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
C'mon man - the dude is high off of life man. He made a spiritual reconnection with God and he is happy living life, trying to do what he can to help others.
Although I do cringe everytime he opens his mouth fearing what he is going to say next :) lol

By the way - I picked up a pair of Starbury IIs - those things are HOT and madd comfortable....I still can't believe that it's only $15...I got the all black with white stripe...i think that's the best looking color combination IMO

I agree...I have about 50 pairs of Starbury's:thumbsup:

metrocard

Legend
Nothing is wrong with Marbury, why are you guys being herbs?

6be16yr.gif

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
The man said he's going to average 10pts. Which means he's going to really pass first and potentially get crazy assists. He's not the best public speaker and gets way off track some times but drug addict is a bit harsh. Let his game speak for it's self and lets not judge him on his speaking ability.

Starks

Starter
He might be one of the dumbest players in the league, but the good news is that it's probably not drugs and all natural = )

If you had people telling you that you were gona be in the NBA when you were a kid, would you have bothered to learn how to read and write too?