A night in Stephon's truck... (pictures of the intern are out)

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Oh no doubt. Now picture that ass hips and t!tts in a tight minny skirt and frizzy top. Very Nice!

metrocard

Legend
Marbury is the man. Thick white girl. How could we ever think about trading this guy? I can't wait to for the season to start so Marbury can prove all his doubters wrong.

Definitly hotter than what Kobe was banging on and it was completly consentual sex between two doors :). So why is this news? Or is it just another way for the press to gossip about the Knicks.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Marbury is the man. Thick white girl. How could we ever think about trading this guy? I can't wait to for the season to start so Marbury can prove all his doubters wrong.

How can you support Marbury through all of this and bash Isiah at the same time? Both of them are typical spoiled athletes and total knuckleheads. Did you forget that Marbury cheated on his wife? Granted, the woman is hot, but I don't see it necessay to think Marbury is this great guy for cheating on his wife. Marbury is an embarrassment, Isiah is an embarrassment and Dolan is an embarrassment. I'm already embarrassed enough as a fan of the highest paid team in the NBA and only 56 combined wins in two seasons. I just hope all of this blows over quickly and the Knicks have a good (.500 or better) season. Then maybe I won't be ashamed to be a Knick fan anymore. If the Knicks are below .500 this season, the whole thing needs to be blown up. Coach, roster, owner, everything.

GetRealistic

Starter
How can you support Marbury through all of this and bash Isiah at the same time? Both of them are typical spoiled athletes and total knuckleheads. Did you forget that Marbury cheated on his wife? Granted, the woman is hot, but I don't see it necessay to think Marbury is this great guy for cheating on his wife. Marbury is an embarrassment, Isiah is an embarrassment and Dolan is an embarrassment. I'm already embarrassed enough as a fan of the highest paid team in the NBA and only 56 combined wins in two seasons. I just hope all of this blows over quickly and the Knicks have a good (.500 or better) season. Then maybe I won't be ashamed to be a Knick fan anymore. If the Knicks are below .500 this season, the whole thing needs to be blown up. Coach, roster, owner, everything.

Preach on... The the previous comments on this thread are completely unnecessary.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player

Yea i gotta agree completely. I've been saying this and especially about Isiah but in here it usually goes overlooked cause this is our team but i feel if this was happening anywhere else it would b looked upon differently... don't look at it just as a knick fan and let your loyalty to this team cloud what you know is wrong

ok marbury cheated on his wife. just like every other rich athlete. a-rod, kobe, shaq and the list goes on. adultery is as widespread as steroid use in sports. its common and its wrong. this has nothing to do with basketball. if your ashamed to be a knick fan because of this you should be ashamed to be a sports fan also. and really i couldnt care less about the knicks as an organization. i care about the team going on the court and playing well. their personal lives dont effect me.

but why is isiah automatically guilty?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
ok marbury cheated on his wife. just like every other rich athlete. a-rod, kobe, shaq and the list goes on. adultery is as widespread as steroid use in sports. its common and its wrong. this has nothing to do with basketball. if your ashamed to be a knick fan because of this you should be ashamed to be a sports fan also. and really i couldnt care less about the knicks as an organization. i care about the team going on the court and playing well. their personal lives dont effect me.

but why is isiah automatically guilty?

You know what? Sometimes I am ashamed to be a sports fan. But I love the game of basketball and have loved the Knicks since I was kid and I will continue to root for them to win a championship. There are several athletes that are worthy of admiration (e.g. Emeka Okafur, Dikembe Mutumbo and many others). It just happens to be that the Knicks Owner, President/GM, and star player are embarrassments. I don't see how being a Knick fan should automatically insinuate that I support every Knick player's actions regardless of how idiotic or indecent it seems. I want the Knicks to win championships and I want to be proud of my franchise.

metrocard

Legend

Well cheating is very common in today's society, I'm not promoting it.

Marbury ISN'T an embarassment, he's done much more positives than negatives. Please don't paint Marbury as a bad person, he says some outrageous things, but thats his personality. He's not out to harm anyone.

I understand how you feel though and I'm not surprised either. I definitely agree what you said about Isiah and Dolan though.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
WTF. This site has turned into Melrose Place. Let me tell you guys something. I don't care if Marbary has an orgy with a 70 year old nun, 4 circus clowns and does a dirty sanchez on a midget. As long as he's dishing out the ball and getting the team evolved and averages no less than 8.5 assists per game, I couldn't care less what he does in his jeep, bedroom or in the stock room at Madison Square Garden.

This thing is a circus and a joke. It will be over soon and my prediction is that Dolan and Thomas will be exonerated.

Let's win some games bitches!

metrocard

Legend
WTF. This site has turned into Melrose Place. Let me tell you guys something. I don't care if Marbary has an orgy with a 70 year old nun, 4 circus clowns and does a dirty sanchez on a midget. As long as he's dishing out the ball and getting the team evolved and averages no less than 8.5 assists per game, I couldn't care less what he does in his jeep, bedroom or in the stock room at Madison Square Garden.

This thing is a circus and a joke. It will be over soon and my prediction is that Dolan and Thomas will be exonerated.

Greatest post of all time by Don Chris. He receives 500 cool points.

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer

:agreed::gony: