Nichols and Houston could be on the team come opening night

The word is that we will make an offer to Nichols on Monday, I'm happy I think D Nichols has potential to be a good player in this league. But the shoker is that we may be offering Houston gauranteed money. Now I love Allan and we do need shooters, but we all know that this has Dolan's fingerprints all over it. Isiah expressed that he was not at all interested in Houston. This also creates even more of an log jam in the backcourt which leads me to beleive there has to be a trade brewing if we sighn Houston. I mean Nichols is a rookie so he and Chandler will most certainley ride the bench for now, but Jamal, Q, Mardy, Nate, Jones, Nichols and Houston it seems as if someone is getting traded or bought out, but only Fred Jones truly makes sense as far as being bought out, and the word is Isiah wants to keep him. so someone has to be getting traded right?

Kiyaman

Legend
Mets a question mark for playoffs!
Jets think Bufflo will bend over like the Giants.
And Dolan think guaranteed money will show Allan Houston loyalty to the Knicks. Sorry Dolan, Allan Houston wants to humiliate Isiah Thomas Knicks in the next-team uniform.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Nope, ever think to why H20 said he would like to play for the knicks as his number one option regardless of our guard situation? I don't think embarrassing anyone is at the top of his list, he's not that type of person...