Idiot's Guide to the Isiah Trial

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
Highlights of the article include memorable statements such as ...

" ... Of course, when James Dolan is involved, all semblance of logic has to be thrown out the window. ... "

"Q. ... there's a Jimmy Dolan video deposition??? ... A. You betcha!

"Q. So if there's a Dolan video deposition, is there an Isiah video as well? ... A. You betcha!

... "Dolan canned her just a few months after giving her a $76,000 bonus (seems a little fishy); (and my personal favorite) ... "and she's suing the most incompetent franchise in professional basketball."

" ... I said I wanted their outfits to be as tight as possible! Do those tops look tight to you?!?! DO THEY? DO THEY LOOK TIGHT TO YOU?!?! ... "

" ... Bitch, I don't give a f--- about the sponsors. I don't give a f--- about ticket sales," and "We're not going to do any more of these f------ community events. I'm here to win f------ basketball games. ... "

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/070927

Stay tuned for my RANT on David Stern, the most incompenent commissioner in all of sports.

Isiah should just have kept these comments(probably after a loss) to some close personal friends and this wouldn't be going on (we should have just paid her). I don't agree with not giving a f--- about the fans or community or ticket sales after all thats what pro sports are all about anyway aren't they? Makeing money,giving back to the community and winning championships you can't do these things without giving a f---. Isiah was right on one thing though... he should be worried about winning games because if he dosen't win this year he'll be lucky to get any job in the NBA.

Here's the deal
isiah calls here a b*tch
she calls him a man whore
marbury calls her a b*tch
she calls marbury a rapist
dolan fires her
she sue's msg

I've been thinkin about how we could all turn this into a win win for everybody sign anucha to a 3 yr 10 mil contract with a player option for a 4th. anucha gets 10 mil isaih gets love, james dolan gets high and curry gets fries with that. This years the year I can feel it.