Thread: Renaldo Balkman replacement

Hybrid View

Veteran

Nyk Logo Renaldo Balkman replacement

With Balkman out at the start of the season, the Knicks 2nd round (53) pick Rookie Demetris Nichols seem to be the only best replacement to receive Balkman's playingtime off the bench backing up Q.Richardson.

Nothing against Jefferies or Chandler however, Nichols B-Ball instints and court-awareness at being in the right place at the right time over shadows Jefferies experience and Chandler athletic performance.
    Will the Knicks assistant coaches and veteran players bring this to Isiah Thomas attention or will Isiah notice this him self in the breaks he get from this foolish Civil Suit Case that will hold all his attention before the regular season begins?
    Or will Zeke go back to his "Save-Face" coaching and use Jared Jefferies or his first round pick Chandler over a SU product player (that fits perfectly on both ends of the court peremeter) that spent alot of time watching the Knicks for the last four years with his SU teammates to know the ins and outs of this Knick Team roster???

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

It just means Lee will get extra minutes at SF, possibly.

Nichols could be the answer to our 3pt shooting problem. From what I've heard the guy is a pure shooter if Curry or Zach get double teamed he could be a valuable option from the perimeter.

more than likely jarred jeff will come on after q.....maybe nichols might get minutes after crawford too tho. i like our depth this year

Has Nichols been guaranteed a roster spot yet? I wish Isiah would make a 3 for 1 trade soon. Either for Artest or somebody else (defensive minded). We need to trim the roster and I hate it when we buy out players. Seems like a complete waste to me. Especially if Jerome James gets bought out and then signed by another team. I know he is a complete waste, but I would hate him even more because it would seem like he robbed the Knicks of a lot of money. If it came down to a choice of buying out JJ and keeping Nichols or keeping JJ and letting Nichols go, then I would choose to buy JJ out.

Nicholes should be first off the bench because of his shooting ability. He is the best fit now of the two rookies. I would like to see Nicholes play now, but we all know that J. Jeffries is going to get the playing time.

the only man for the job

Chuck norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls. It's a fact. We wouldn't even have to clear roster space we could just have him kill jerome james.