Isiah getting fired...a possibility?

metrocard

Legend
I'm down.

I heard with this case with that gold digger, that Isiah will get the biggest hit. Dude is getting charged with sexual harassment...Dolan would have to fire him in the next hour after the trial is over.

But its Dolan, so I wouldn't be surprised if Isiah doesn't get fired. Dolan is the same guy who gave Isiah an extension for not even taking this team to the playoffs.

jzero29

Rotation player
They won't fire Isiah, yet.

I believe they'll give him this season, as promised and stick the the end of season deadline.

Starks

Starter
If Thomas can't get fired for his overall body of work, in respect to results, I doubt this episode is going to have any effect on him.

It's ironic though. Dolan wanted to exile Spree a few years ago because of his non family friendly attitude, and rewared choir boy and upstanding community centric guy in Houston.... but somehow, he won't pay any attention to this civil court case.

Only in America folks.

I think Dolan was one of those rich white kids who always wanted to be cool, and he probably feels like hanging around with Isiaha makes him hip or something.

The season didn't start yet, and team is already off to a bad start. The Farley Brothers should look no further for the script to their next film.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
I think if the Knicks don't make the playoffs this season, Isiah's gone. I wouldn't be at all suprised if Allan Houston were to take his place as president. Who knows, maybe we can even get a real coach?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I think if the Knicks don't make the playoffs this season, Isiah's gone. I wouldn't be at all suprised if Allan Houston were to take his place as president. Who knows, maybe we can even get a real coach?

Agreed.
No one in their right mind would have fought this thing. Lots of time, money and embarrassment would have been saved it they just settled this thing. Regardless, if Thomas coaches the Knicks to the play offs, in Dolans mind all will be forgiven. May be next season the Knicks will be 100% about basketball during the summer and not so much nonsense.

I would rather see Frazier or Greg Anthony as our GM, and lets give Herb and Dave Hanners a chance as Head and assistant.

Im really at a lost for words here, this is the worst time as a Knick fan for me.

New name coming soon!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I doubt Isiah will be fired over this. Remember, Dolan testified in support of Anucha's (or whatever her name is) firing. Besides, I want to give Isiah one more chance. If the Knicks are below .500 this season then Isiah should be fired. If he is fired now, then the Knicks will have a worse season than the Larry Brown year. The players respect Isiah and love playing for him, and if he is fired it would have a devastating effect on this season.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Do you think David Stern will suspend him? How many games? The Knicks can't afford a bad start to the season with the Atlantic being more competitive.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Wow

That was actually funny I too think they will keep isiah unless something goes wrong this season and they dont make the playoffs which will be had to do but it should happen i cant wait for the season to start

:afro:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
On the bright side, the team may fight harder and rally around Isiah more after this. Can the season get started already?

Quick to judge...

As Knick fans usually are. I'm just going to ask... Name some available persons with GM experience that would have plucked the talent we have in the draft the last few years at the spots were were picking at?

Before we are quick to dismiss Zeke, we should think about the history of our drafts and gm's. Has not been the greatest. Leaves a lot to be desired... even from the good ones.

It can't be as easy as people think.

metrocard

Legend
No we shouldn't, unless you want to get more reasons to dismiss Isiah. Isiah's history doesn't look too pretty; looking at the Knicks record.

Isiah has a good history with picking up talent.

Terrible GM and a terrible person to have in your front office, especially as President/GM/Coach.

How many losing seasons are you going to give Isiah? Who are you rooting for here, Isiah or the Knicks?

Comparing Layden to Isiah will never prove anything. You might as well pick up cow shit and rhino shit and try asking me which smells worst. Comparing Isiah to a bad GM like Layden doesn't make him a good GM. Lets see how it goes when you actually compare Isiah to a good GM like Colangelo; a GM who fucking owned Isiah and ruined us.

btw, looking at our past history, Ernie Grunfeld was a great GM, one of the best in the NBA. His Knicks teams had a record of 397-227 ...thats a 64% winning percentage; with a 61-44 record in the playoffs. He got us Camby and Sprewell.

Layden sucked, but Isiah is as bad.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
As Knick fans usually are. I'm just going to ask... Name some available persons with GM experience that would have plucked the talent we have in the draft the last few years at the spots were were picking at?

Before we are quick to dismiss Zeke, we should think about the history of our drafts and gm's. Has not been the greatest. Leaves a lot to be desired... even from the good ones.

It can't be as easy as people think.

Exactly...that's why no one has came with the thunder to oppose this truthful notion. Isiah has a track record of picking up talent...just like what the majority have already said. BUT he also has the backing of every player on this roster...so the tears that have been shed on this forum about him still being coach doesn't really matter...invest in some tissues. While Isiah is leading this to Ws, I suggest you pessimists start rooting for this team from the start or otherwise hop off the train...

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Oh Yeah

Exactly...that's why no one has came with the thunder to oppose this truthful notion. Isiah has a track record of picking up talent...just like what the majority have already said. BUT he also has the backing of every player on this roster...so the tears that have been shed on this forum about him still being coach doesn't really matter...invest in some tissues. While Isiah is leading this to Ws, I suggest you pessimists start rooting for this team from the start or otherwise hop off the train...

Thats what im talking about bro. we have a great team this year and seriously this is the first time we have had such a great team in a while. we have so many new options that we didnt have before. Our old players have gotten better. Lee is practicing his jump shot. crawford has gotten bigger so he could be a better defender our bench squad is sick and every player besides james looks hungry.(well he looks like he wants to eat some food hungry though fat bastard). I cant wait for the season to start.
:beer:. Cant we just suspend James for coming to camp unprepared instead of buying him out. to make room for my boy Nichols